Monday, June 3, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks Day 3 : June Release

Hello everyone!  It's Day 3 of Sneak Peeks for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ June Stamp Release.  Wahoo!  I hope you have been filled with tons of creative inspiration so far.   :)  Today is my 'official' day to post and I saved my most favorite project out of the whole release:


Hee!  I just love them!!  This is a 6x6 card.  The black card base is from Recollections.  All of the other fun patterned papers are from the We R Memory Keepers ~ Spookyville collection.  And all of the stamped images and sentiments for this card are from the brand new PKS ~ June 2013 : Kit of the Month.


I cut the sun with an old punch in my stash.  I put it on some pop dots for dimension.  The sparkly bubbles are EK Success ~ Sticko stickers.


They are so cute I just love them!  The eyes in this kit are just sooooo much fun!!  I cut these little cuties out by hand.  I used a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen for their eyes.  And added some chalk to their cheeks.  I put the coconut drink on a pop dot for dimension.  


The kraft cardstock for the sand is from Paper Trey Ink.  I inked it up a bit with some Colorbox ~ Chestnut Roan ink.  To make the waviness, I used a Creative Memories cutter.


I used a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen for the eyes and cheek accents on the little star fish.  Cute!!


Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of Design Team has created.  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again tomorrow.

8 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

Just fabulous...love the paper piecing!!

Melissa said...

This is my favorite too. Very cute!

quilt4fun2 said...

This is such a sweet card...love the Peachy faces and the Sticko Stickers are so cool. Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Got2BCrafting said...

Beyond adorable Cassandra!!! I LOVE the paper you used, so fun!! You did an amazing job on the paper piecing too! The stickers for the bubbles are the perfect touch! :) LOVE LOVE everything about this card!!

Kathy Salido said...

these little octopi are just so darn adorable!! I just love the faces and the dotted paper you used.

Melinda said...

OMG this card is fabulous! He's holding the coconut drink for her.. too cute.Great detail to everything.. great job! TFS

Christine Owens said...

Adorbs! Great colors and love the coconut drink. --C

Sherrie K. said...

oooh my goodness, how can you not just fall in love with this adorable card:) Such sweetness...absolutely love it!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...