Sunday, June 2, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks Day 2 : June Release

Hello everyone!  It's still not my official day to post, but I know you're all dying for another peek.  It's Day 2 of Sneak Peeks for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ June Release.


This is a 6x6 card.  It didn't turn out exactly like I had imagined, but oh well.  The black card base is from Recollections.  And all of the other patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye ~ Ooh La La collection.  The square shapes in the middle are cut with Spellbinders ~ Nestabilities Dies.


This lovely little lady is from the brand new PKS ~ Rock A Hula stamp set.  I colored her in with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.  The pretty flowers are from the brand new PKS ~ Tropical Floral stamp set. The inks for the flowers are (from left to right) Memento ~ Rhubarb Stalk, Love Letter, Lady Bug Red, and Tangelo.  The ink for the thingy in the middle of the flower is Memento ~ Dandelion.  The sentiment is from the PKS ~ Rock A Hula stamp set.  And the labels are cut with the MCT ~ Curly Label Die & MCT ~ Stitched Curly Label Die.  I put it on pop dots for a little dimension.


That's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow for my 'official' Sneak Peek.  :)

6 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

The cutest!!

Melissa said...

She is so sweet! Love the color- Have a great week Cassandra.

quilt4fun2 said...

Your little hula girl is too cute. Love the beautiful hibiscus stamp also and in such pretty colors. Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

jessica said...

I LOVE this!!! What a great summery card...makes me want to hit the beach :)
Another fun PK project! Thanks for sharing!!! Looks like this is another awesome release!!!

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Your card is wonderful, Cassandra! Love the fun colors! ~hugs, saundra

Crafty Moni said...

How cute! Your card, is so happy and just spreads summer joy :)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...