Thursday, June 27, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge #13-26 : Anything Goes!

Hello everyone!  It's time for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge #13-26 : Anything Goes.  The guidelines for this challenge:  Make any project of your choice - "Anything Goes", but you must include Peachy Keen Stamps for this challenge.

I needed a Get Well card this week, so I decided to use a little Peachy humor:  


That would certainly make me chuckle if I was under the weather.   Hee Hee!  The black, gray and white cardstock are from Recollections.  The yellow chevron paper is from the Simple Stories ~ Snap Color Vibe collection.


This pretty scalloped oval shape is cut with a Spellbinders ~ Nestabilities Die.  The fun little piece of corn is from the PKS ~ Faceless Corn.  And the cute little face is from the PKS ~ Erkle & Merkle Face Assortment.  I used a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll Pen for the eyes.  I paper pieced the corn.  The yellow paper for the corn is from the Simple Stories ~ Snap Just the Basics collection and the green paper is from the Simple Stories ~ Snap Color Vibe collection.  I put the whole piece on pop dots for dimension.


The funny sentiments are from the PKS ~ Faceless Corn.  The bow is made with Liz's Paper Loft Boutique ~ Hemp Twine.  The flower gem in the center is from my stash and in the center of it is a tiny Recollections ~ Pearl.


Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge Blog to see all the other entries.  And I hope you have time to make a project of your own to enter...can't wait to see what you all make!  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

8 comments :

jessica said...

This is the cutest get well card ever!!! LOVE that adorable corn and the sentiment cracks me up!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Friday!!

snappy scrappy said...

Just adorable!!

D- said...

Aw shucks this card is so darn cute. Love how you paper pieced the corn. Great card layout. TFS.

D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

quilt4fun2 said...

This card would make me feel better and make me laugh. Great paper piecing and I love the sentiment and flower gem. You have some pretty gems in your stash.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

What a CUTE get well card! I love the sentiment and the face is so stinken cute! Great design!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Creative M said...

Cute & Funny! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Christine Owens said...

Love this sentiment, it will definitely put a smile on someone who's not feeling well. --C

Melinda said...

Get get well card. Love your paper pieced corn. That face is too cute and great color combo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...