Monday, June 10, 2013

Happy Birthday !!

Hello everyone!  Yesterday was my hubby's birthday, so I thought I would share with you the fun little card I made for him:


The black, red and white cardstock are from Recollections.  The fun polka dot patterned paper is from the Bo Bunny ~ Enchanted collection.


The cute little couple and heart are from the MCT ~ We Are Family stamp set.   The "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" & "I LOVE YOU" are from the MCT ~ Chocolate Greetings stamp set.  And the "Husband" is from the MCT ~ Happy Homecoming stamp set.  The inks are Black ~ Ranger Archival Ink and Vermillion ~ Ranger Archival Ink.


That's it for me today.  Super simple, but I love it!  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

7 comments :

~ Jo ~ said...

This is a very sweet card Cassandra! I'm sure your hubby just loved this! I love the colors together!

Hugs,
Jo
Jo's Scrap Shack

Would love for you to stop by my blog and take a stab and this week's color challenge.

Christine Owens said...

Great card. Bet Dan loved it. --C

snappy scrappy said...

Love it!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

just too cute!

Cindy said...

Hi Cassandra,I am so behind in my commenting!!! I just look at all your BEAUTIFUL projects you made,GORGEOUS job as always!!!!Have a SUPER day my friend!!!:)

Maureen Reiss said...

Awesome card!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Black red and white always look elegant to me. Your card is so simple and pretty. Wonderful job and I am sure your Husband had a great Birthday and loved his card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...