Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Happy Birthday cont'd...

Hello everyone!  I'm back today with another fun birthday card to share with you:


This is another fun 6x6 card.  I really like that size, because I think you have more room to create.  You can find envelopes at your local stationery store.  All of the patterned papers (except the orange balloon) are from the Creative Imaginations ~ Make A Wish collection.  The paper for the orange balloon is from the Simple Stories ~ Snap Color Vibe collection.  The black and white cardstock are from Recollections.


The fun balloons are cut with one of the ornament dies in the MCT ~ Warm Holiday Fun stamp/die set. I put them on various sizes of pop dots for dimension.  The white piece is cut with the MCT ~ Stitched XL Label Die. The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from the MCT ~ Polka Dot Surprise stamp set.  The "90th" is from the MCT ~ Just Simply Live stamp/die set.  And the "Wish Big..." is from the MCT ~ Wow! So Many Candles stamp set.  The inks are Black ~ Ranger Archival Ink and Rhubarb Stalk ~ Memento Ink.  The strings for the balloons are The Twinery ~ Charcoal Twine


That's it for me today.  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again tomorrow.

8 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

So cute, love all the colours and patterns!

Christine Owens said...

Love all the different fonts used for the sentiment. --C

Diana said...

a great "happy" happy birthday card! love the colors you used!

~ Jo ~ said...

This card is cute, fun and bright. Love it!

Hugs,
Jo

Cindy said...

SUPER birthday card Cassandra!!!I LOVE the colors and pattern papers,SO COOL my friend!!!:)

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute! Great paper choice and love the fun balloons and wonderful sentiments!
Sherrie K

quilt4fun2 said...

I wonder if that ornament gets more use as balloons?? It sure makes great ones. The colors look so pretty on the black and I like the colorful number paper. Great design on this pretty card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Yet another FUN card! I just LOVE how your create such FABULOUS cheerful cards! Congrats to whoever turned 90 too! WOW! I know they will treasure this card! Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...