Sunday, February 3, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peek : February Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks : February Release.  Isn't this a fun release??? The Design Team gals have been doing an awesome job so far!  Well, here is my little sneak peek.  Hope you like it!


All of the stamped images on this card are from the brand new PKS ~ February 2013 : Kit of the Month.  It's hard to tell in this picture, but this card is super sparkly in person.  The black card base is from Recollections and the fun stars patterned paper in the background is from the Recollections ~ Bold Basics collection.


I used some black glitter cardstock from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Le Creme collection for the background.  It's absolutely perfect for the night's sky!!  I colored in the little astronaut and the moon with Copic ~ Sketch Markers (getting a little better with my shading I think).  I used pop dots behind both for some dimension.  The stars and the little gems for the trail are all from my stash.  All of the ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.


The "thanks" is cut using the MCT ~ Lowercase Fun Dies.  I cut it out twice - once in black ~ Recollections cardstock and then again in the purple patterned paper from the Recollections ~ Bold Basics collection.  I offset the black letters in the background to look like a shadow.  The silver cardstock behind the letters is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Le Creme collection.


Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you hop on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  The new release will go on sale on February 5, 2013 at 7pm CST.  And don't forget the super fun Release Party over at the Peachy Keen Connection on February 5, 2013 at 6pm CST.  See you there!

8 comments :

CherylB said...

Oh gosh....so cute! Great job!

GiGi said...

This is so cute! LOVE all the sparkle to this card!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute....great colouring! Lee-Ann :)

Christine Owens said...

I just love this card and the new PK stamp set for the month....I can't wait till mine gets here. My mind is spinning with ideas...all because you have been inspiring!!! Great job! --C

Glora said...

Oh my goodness! This is just AMAZING! I'm loving all these darling images and sentiments. You chose just the right papers for this too. I love the sparkly galaxy effect here. Awesome job! Hugs-Glora

Viv said...

Super duper sparkly car Cassandra! Every detail is just perfect! Can't wait for the release tomorrow!! xxx

quilt4fun2 said...

Cute card! Love the Peachy faces and the sparkle. thanks looks pretty in this pattern paper. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ SUPER DUPER CUTE!! Okay first off this is NOT helping me with my craft diet making this CUTE as can be!! I do LOVE the papers and the little gems ~ CLEVER!! Of course ALL the stamps and dies are FAB too! Awesome creation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...