Friday, February 15, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Mini Release

Hello everyone!  Are your brains on creative overload yet??? LOL  Well sure hope not, because I still have two posts to share with you today.  :)  So let's get to it!  On Wednesday, Peachy Keen Stamps announced their mid-month Mini Release. AND we're still pairing up with Freckled Fawn.  So today I have one last card to share with you.  Hope you enjoy the humor!   ;)


Hee Hee!  I can't help but laugh every time I look at it!!!  ;)   If any of you have a friend or family member that you tease about their age, then this card should be a big hit!  My BFF and I are always going back and forth about age.  But one thing will always stay true...she will ALWAYS be older than me!!!!! LOL....JK my BFF!  Love you!   ;)

Ok, the white and the grey cardstock are from Recollections. The fun polka dot paper is from the Echo Park ~ Dots & Stripes : Soda Fountain collection.  The center shape was cut with a Spellbinders ~ Nestabilities Die.


The super cute robot is from the PKS ~ Great Vibes Robots stamp set.  Her super cute face is from the brand new PKS ~ Erkle & Merkle Face Assortment.   I colored her in with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.  The "You're another year older!" & "Happy Birthday!" sentiments are from the brand new PKS ~ Eye Sentiments stamp set.  All of the ink is black ~ Ranger Archival ink.  The funny little arrows are the Freckled Fawn ~ Arrow Wood Chips.  I colored them with a Copic ~ Sketch Marker to draw attention to the "another year" part of the sentiment!!!  LOL  Then for an extra tease, I added the "warning" sentiment from the brand new PKS ~ Twinkle Twinkle Sentiments stamp set as a border on the top and bottom of the card.  The little red gems are from my stash.


Well, I hope this made you laugh and inspired you to make something fun for someone you love!!!   ;)  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  To check out the entire new mid-month Mini Release, head on over to Peachy Keen Stamps...psst...a little birdie told me there might just be a SALE going on!!!  Woot!  Woot!  And for more Freckled Fawn goodies click here.

Now don't forget to come back later today for the always fun My Creative Time ~ Blog Hop!  You don't want to miss it!!! Have a great day my friends!  :)

10 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!! Lee-Ann :)

Cindy said...

This is soooo STINKIN' CUTE Cassandra!SUPER job with it,I LOVE the PK face you used TOO CUTE!!!:)

TheTulipCollector said...

I love this card!! Except for the sad face!! Being another year older is always better than the alternative! In my opinion. LOL

Kim said...

So cute!!!

Janice W. said...

This is such an adorable card Cassandra! Love it!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ so stinking ADORBS!! That little robot with those sentiments and arrows are so CUTE together!!! Of course my love for paper doesn't hurt either becasue this is one of my favs cards ever!! Too CUTE!!

jessica said...

This is just too adorable!!!!!
LOVE the PK robot with that adorable face and the fun arrows!!
TFS :)

Glora said...

THIS ROCKS! I love the WARNING repeated across the top and bottom and that sentiment is PERFECT with that darling robot. SERIOUSLY AMAZING! Hugs- Glora

Tanya/Nonna said...

I just love this fun card Cassandra! I feel like I need a "warning" everytime my birthday rolls around! This is such a fun card ♥

Christine Owens said...

LOL Love the WARNING, WARNING, WARNING! tee hee. Great job, my friend! --C

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...