Sunday, February 17, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge #13-7 Sketch Challenge

Hello everyone!  It's time for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge #13-7 : Sketch Challenge.  The guidelines for this challenge:  Create a card or layout of your choice using the sketch provided.  Design must be new.

Here is the sketch:


And here is my card:


I kinda rotated mine a bit, but I think you can still see all the elements.  The black and the white cardstock are from Recollections.  The green cardstock is from the Coredinations ~ Vintage Collection.  The shamrock paper is made using the PKS ~ Lucky Day Shamrock background stamp and Cottage Ivy ~ Memento ink.


The scalloped shape is cut with a Spellbinders ~ Nestabilities Die.  The green and yellow gems are from my stash.  This super cute little leprechaun is from the PKS ~ Kiss Me Leprechaun stamp set.  I colored him in with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.  And I popped up the scallop shape with pop dots for dimension.   Behind the whole piece is a simple yellow ribbon from my stash.


The "Happy St. Patrick's Day!" sentiment is from the PKS ~ Kiss Me Leprechaun stamp set.  The "Good Luck to you!" sentiment and the little shamrock are from the PKS ~ February 2012 : Kit of the Month.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.


That's it for me today!  I hope he makes you smile and maybe brings you some Good Luck today!  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And I hope you join in on the challenge this week!!!  I can't wait to see what you all make!  Have a great day my creative friends.  :)

11 comments :

Christine Owens said...

Great coloring! You're getting so good!!! Love the little fella. Have a great week! --C

Creative M said...

Super Duper Cute! AWESOME!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...love it...great colouring!! Lee-Ann :)

GiGi said...

This is so super cute Cassandra! I love all the gems around the mat and you colored the leprechaun perfectly!

Janice W. said...

Great job with the sketch Cassandra!

Janice W. said...

I have no idea why that happened with the word job. ugh!

Cindy said...

AWESOME job Cassandra!your card looks FANTASTIC as always my friend!!!:)

TheTulipCollector said...

I love St Paddys Day. My dads' birthday and we used to share celebrations! You little Leprechaun is so cute!

Kim said...

So cute! Love the leprechan and bright coloring!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh look what you created here ~ the CUTEST St. Patty Day card! Your coloring is PERFECT and the take on the sketch is awesome too! He totally made me smile and luck yes ~ first day of being vertical ~ since I have been sick! LOL!

Sherrie K. said...

F*U*N card! I love your sweet leprechaun and his happy face! The design is fabulous!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...