Thursday, February 7, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge 13-6 : Anything Goes

Hello everyone!  It's time for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge #13-6 : Anything Goes.  The guidelines for this challenge:  Create a project of your choice using Peachy Keen Stamps.  It's "Anything Goes", but you must include Peachy Keen Stamps to win.


This is a super fun Birthday Gift Card Holder - made with the greatest invention ever - the MCT ~ Embossed Gift Card Holder Die.  The paper for the gift card holder is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Linen Closet collection.  


The cute little rockets are from the PKS ~ February 2013 - Kit of the Month.  To make them, I did a combo of paper piecing and coloring with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.  All of the papers for the rocket bodies are from the Echo Park ~ Dots & Stripes : Homefront and Fountain collections.  I also added a little Glossy Accents to the little windows.


The two sentiments "Have a blast!" & "It's your birthday!" are from the PKS ~ Rocket Blast stamp set.  All of the ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  The little star gems are from my stash.  I used Copic ~ Sketch Markers for the rocket flames. And I added pop dots underneath the rockets for some dimension.


That's it, cute and simple!  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And join in on the fun!  I can't wait to see what you all make!  Have a good day my friends.  I will see you next week!  (psssst....it's going to be super busy and super fun!)

12 comments :

Viv said...

Love this Cassandra! Smashing idea putting those cute little rockets on the front. LOVE 'em paper pieced. I must give my Copics a break and do some myself. I have that gift card die too and it's perfect for small embellishments like these.
Hugs Viv xxx

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute card holder!! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ This is ADORABLE and so PERFECT for a birthday for anyone!!! I must get these rockets for sure after seeing this!! Paper pieced PERFECTLY and LOVE those little stars!! Awesome job ~ I must order these TODAY!!! Happy Friday!

TheTulipCollector said...

Great coloring!! I love this Giftcard holder! One of my favorite dies.

Cindy said...

WOW Cassandra,your card holder is FANTASTIC and soooo FUN!!SUPER SUPER job,Have a GREAT weekend my friend!!!:)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

you always make the cutest little gift/treat holders! and this is no exception!

Christine Owens said...

I love this gift card. Super cute idea. My nephews bday is just around the corner....my stamps should be here TODAY eeeeeekkk! I can't wait LOL --c

Crafty Moni said...

Super cute! Love the colors and all the stars:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

quilt4fun2 said...

The rockets are so cute! Great job on the flames and love the stars and glossy windows.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Oh boy...this is so awesome Cassandra!!! I love the rockets and what a great job with the flames...your coloring is perfect! This is such a FUN gift card holder~love! TFS!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Melinda said...

Love this card!This is such a fun card. Great paper piecing and use of Glossy Accents!

Glora said...

This gift card holder is PERFECT. I love all the star gems and your paper piecing is perfect! LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...