Monday, February 11, 2013

My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Day 1 : February Release

Hello everyone! Boy is this going to be a busy week for me and because of that - you are in for a real treat...two posts every day!!!  I know crazy right?  LOL  Well, let's get it started!  It's time for the My Creative Time ~ February Stamp & Die Release!  Wahoooo!  For those of you who are new to this, during the 3rd week of every month, Emma with My Creative Time releases her newest sets of stamps and dies. But before the big reveal, Emma and the MCT ~ Design Team get to tease you with some super fun Sneak Peeks.  So sit back and enjoy the fun...it's going to be a GREAT week!

For Day 1 of Sneak Peek Week, we are all showcasing these 3 new sets:  MORE of My Favorite Sayings, Stitched Button Dies and Stitched Doily Die.  


Isn't that Stitched Doily to 'die' for???  ;)  The black card base is from Recollections.  All of the other papers are from the Echo Park ~ Hello Summer collection.  If you look really closely, you can see that I lightly chalked the white background piece with blue for the sky and green for the ground.  


This super fun sun is made with the brand new MCT ~ Stitched Doily Die.  I paper pieced it for a different look.  I colored in the eyes with a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen and added some chalk for cheeks.  The little yellow gems are from my stash. And I put the whole sun on pop dots for dimension.


All of these fun little flowers are cut with the brand new MCT ~ Stitched Button Dies.  There are actually several different shapes with this die set, but I only used the flowers.  Also you can't see the button holes because I added these pretty little gems from my stash.  Under the flowers are various sizes of pop dots.  All of the stems/leaves are stamped with a flower stamp in the MCT ~ Bloom Where You Are Planted stamp set.  The ink is Cottage Ivy ~ Memento ink.

The large "Smile" at the top is from a stamp in the MCT ~ Floral Sentiments stamp set.  It's actually part of a larger sentiment that says "Smile and the whole world smiles with you."  (Yes, I cut another stamp...eek!)  The "Tomorrow is another day!" sentiment is from the brand new MCT ~ MORE Of My Favorite Sayings stamp set.  The smaller "Smile" sentiment is from another brand new set that we will be showcasing on Wednesday (tease! tease!)  ;)  And the little "love you..." sentiment (one of my favs!) is from the MCT ~ This & That stamp set.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival ink.  


That's it...a sweet little card to cheer up someone you love.  :)

*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY TIME!*****
With all of our Sneak Peek Weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!  

***This time around we are doing something a little bit different!  ;)  All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs.  You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win.  The thing we are switching up this time, Emma will be picking a winner that night & announcing the winner the next morning!  Example: for Monday's sneak, leave your comments here & share on facebook, then Emma will announce the winner (for Monday) Tuesday morning!  That means a winner will be announced every day during sneaks!  

***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release and whatever connections you may have!  Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here that you did so.  OR you can just tag Emma in your post.  GOOD LUCK!  Log onto your facebook now and let's start spreading the word!   ;)
***********************************

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 1 of Sneak Peek Week.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  

Pssst...and come back later today for my second post...it will be double duty ALL week!!!   

77 comments :

Mimi said...

Awesome! I love that smiling sun!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Wow, you put some serious work into this cheerful card. I always love how we can mix all of Emmas stamp sets and they go together so well. I myself can't get brave enough to cut up stamps,afraid I'll loose the parts. These new dies are awesome!
Debbie H.
niteowlis@clear.net

fawn said...

what a bright and cheerful card love how all the stamps work together. I love the doily die!!

fkalbright@cfl.rr.com

Susan said...

this card is super cute-great job!

Alvina said...

Wow Cassandra you did a great job I love your card those dies are awesome TFS

GlendaLea said...

I love the bright colors, sun is so cute! Love it! Emma has outdone herself(again)!
Glenda
slatsinhi@yahoo.com

linda said...

HI : Love what you have done such a cute card cant wait to see more.
LindaB
top2kop@hotmail.com

Joan Smith said...

Oh Cassandra your card is precious love the face on your flower and love luv the way you used the buttons and doily your color choices are supurb and the sayings are unbelievable. Your unbelievable always at what your create.

Evelyn said...

Love how you used the doily. Sweet card. tfs
Evelyn
evl14512 at gmail.com

Courtney Larson said...

Love the sun. Very creative thinking.

Gaylynn said...

Oooh, those buttons as flowers look so pretty. :)

Kim said...

WOW I'm loving what you did with the washi tape.Love the details on the sun. Great card.

simmsdavis@comcast.net

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...love that doily and the stitched flowers!! Lee-Ann :)
leekubinec@gmail.com

Crafting Katie said...

How fun to turn the doily into a sun! Adorable, Cassandra! I'm loving your button flowers too!!!

cm said...

Wow, what a wonderful card to see early this morning! I'll be smiling all day! You've showcased the new releases beautifully; can't wait for the full view!! Thank you for sharing.
cmayne@shaw.ca

Diana said...

Such a cheerful card! Love all your colors and the PK face! TFS!

bdcampers@msn.com

CarolynG said...

LOVE your card! I can see many wonderful projects for this doily die!!

Sue D said...

Very cheery card--love the sun you created with the doily die.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Christine Owens said...

You cut your stamps! WOW I hadn't thought of that...great idea LOL I'm loving this release...looks like I'm a day off and I better get in gear! Great job on this card my friend! --C

2LilPrincesses said...

this is soo cute! looks like the flowers are whispering! :) this die is so great!!

Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is so cute! LOVE your little garden of flowers!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

CherylB said...

OMGosh...I'm blown away! This is to die for!!! I can't believe this release...great job!

crazihunibabi said...

Absolutely adorable card. Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us.

liz at liz's paper loft said...

cassandra, your card is amazing with all the sentiments! and the button flowers are sooo cute!!!

AJ Scrapbooking & Cards said...

Cassandra I love love your flower card. And its so cute how you used the doily die and flowers button. WOW is all I can say. You did an awesome job cant wait to see what you busy week has in store. TFS AJ-

Taylor said...

Ok!! This card is waaay too adorable. What a crazy cute way to use the doily die!! Beautiful bright colors and details. I am really looking forward to rest of the week sneak peeks. Awesome Job!!! Hugz:) Taylor

TristanzNina said...

Awesome sunshine!

Craft Me This said...

Don't you just love that Doily. It is the cutest. Love your card.

Annette Moran said...

This is so cute! Love the flowers and sentiments next to each one!

TheTulipCollector said...

I absolutely love this! The sayings amongst the flowers are the best. Great job!!

rita stallings said...

great idea love the beautiful card and the colors

dreenie said...

pretty, reminds me of the flowers in the garden of alice in wonderland!! love it
dreenie4@yahoo

Helen said...

So cute!!

hbisesi at comcast dot net

Shana said...

I love this, just to darn cute.

scrappin2babygirls said...

such a pretty card tfs
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

CathyinMN said...

Love your card! It's so bright and cute; it just brings a smile to my face! Love the stitched doiley die and the button dies. Impatiently waiting to see the entire reveal. TFS!
tcsobotka at charter dot net

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is adorable!!! So sweet.

Leslie

cascrapper at gmail dot com

Got2BCrafting said...

Simply put... you are amazing Cassandra!!
This card is fabulous! I love how you use the dies in such creative and inspiring ways. You really know how to think outside the box, even though I am not sure about the whole cutting up of stamps thing! LOL!
I can't wait to see what else you will be sharing this week. :)
Hugs,
Lori

Kristi said...

I love the flower garden! The happy sun is my favorite.
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

Cassandra
As always, I love, love, love your card!! Beautiful!!

Sarah M.

Crafty Moni said...

Cassandra, your card is amazing:) I love it! Love the way you used the doily, the die buttons, and the leave stamp. You are so creative:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Tammy said...

I am just lovin this release you did an amazing job with it. I just love the doily and I love how you used the buttons. Can't wait to see more.

Shelly said...

Oh Cassandra this is so SUPER cute from the sweet, fun face to the gorgeous stamps! I love the new die - so awesome!

Have a fantastic day!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/
smedina24@att.net

Brenda said...

awesome card!! everything you did is amazing! love the colors and the smiling sun is too cute!! can't wait til Wednesday!

Carol said...

What an amazing and fun card! Love everything from the doily sun to the button flowers! Just Beautiful. Thank you for sharinf.
Carol W.
workmanscraps at gmail dot com

Cindy said...

Your Sneak Peek card is BEAUTIFUL Cassandra!I LOVE all the little flower and the cute PK face,AWESOME!!!!:)

Caitlin said...

Super cute!! This card definitely put a smile on my face.

Caitlin
caitclark11@gmail.com

Megan said...

Love all of the bright colors! So cute!

megan.saxe@gmail.com

Debbie said...

love how you pair the die and sentiment love it
upnurse at aol dot com

katieo said...

Such a bright and cheerful card, Love the sun
katieoscreations@gmail.com

Jeri said...

What a super darling card, Cassandra. I love how you made all the fabulous flowers with the button dies. I totally didn't see that coming. Putting the gems in the middle fooled me.

Lori H. said...

I absolutely love everything about your card!! It just makes you smile...thank you so much for sharing:)

Lin M. said...

What a cute card - just makes me smile. Thanks for sharing your creativity and for a chance to win!

Dawn said...

What a sweet, colorful and happy card! TFS!
Dawn
DeeGeeScraps at gmail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness, this is the cutest card! The colors are fabulous and oh boy....I just gonna get that doily! Love it and the sweet design is darling! Awesome card!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Lady Fair said...

Very cute sun, and love the little button flower garden. This card is sure to bring a smile to anyone's face!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

This card is Amazing Girl! This could be in a Halmark Store easily! Sooo sooo Adorable. You nailed it!

Margaret Peppers said...

This card is so bright and cheerful. I love it.

Sue said...

Love this cute card. This is a going to be an exciting week. Love the new doily die.

TFS
Sue
shannegan 16 @ att . net

VICTORIA said...

Love your card Cassandra i think the doily is awesome.
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Brenda said...

OMGosh this is so cute! I love that doily and to use it as a sun is just perfect!!! Such great sneak peeks!
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

Laurie H. said...

Love this card. It is really adorable.
scrappinlaurie@yahoo.com

Gina said...

So adorable! Fun and cheery...LOVE!!
Ginascreativeplace.blogspot.com
Babi96 at aol dot com

Nanette said...

Great card! Love how you made the doily into a sun!

nanettemt at yahoo dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

Your sun is adorable...love the doily and the gems are perfect on the sun and the flowers/buttons. I am loving this new release! Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Karen R said...

Love your card. It's bright and cheery.

marg0006 said...

The face on the flower is too, too cute.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Stacy B said...

What a great card Cassandra. I love the stitched doily die.

Sukie said...

What a pretty card, love the PKS and the doily is so beautiful! I love all of the colors you used too!

Jen R said...

Adorbs! I love how you used the button die...I can't wait to see the whole release!

Angela Crafty Spot said...

What a cute card!! The sun is so cute and the flowers!!
Angela
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

Gabriela Sandoval said...

So adorable. I love the sun and sneaky peak.

Gabriela

gaby@hispaniclifesytle.com

lindagk23 said...

Your card is so adorable! I love the Sun and all the cute flowers! Love Love Love! Thanks so much for sharing and have a wonderful day! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Glora said...

Aw, that darling peachy face makes me smile. It is WAY too cute. This whole card is beautiful, colorful and oh so happy. It is perfect. Hugs- Glora

tina said...

Cassandra, your card is super adorable.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Jennifer Rose said...

Amazing job! I love how you made the sun out of the doily!! Such a cute card! Great use of the dies!
Jenn
Jennifer.rose112@gmail.com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ this is ADORABLE!!! LOVE that you put a PKS face on the doily!! So stinking CUTE!! We are thinking on the same wave lengths! All the details and sentiments ~ EEK!! SO CUTE!!! Awesome job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...