Thursday, February 14, 2013

More Peachy Keen Stamps & Freckled Fawn Fun!

** For the "My Creative Time ~ February Release Sneak Peeks - Day 4" scroll down. **

Hello everyone!  I'm back with more Peachy Keen Stamps & Freckled Fawn fun!  Today I have another simple card combining the cupcake Washi Tape & the wood chips that I showed you earlier this week.


The white, pink and black cardstock are from Recollections. The brown patterned paper for the background and the cupcake base is from the Doodlebug Design ~ Sugar & Spice collection.  The pink patterned paper is from the Recollections ~ Love collection.  And the green patterned paper is also from the Doodlebug Design ~ Sugar & Spice collection.


The cupcake is from the PKS ~ April 2012 - Kit of the Month.  I paper pieced it and used pop dots for some fun dimension.  The cute little cherry is from the PKS ~ With A Cherry On Top! stamp set.  And the sweet little face is from the PKS ~ Funshine Face Assortment.


The "Happy Birthday" & "With A Cherry On Top!" sentiments are from the PKS ~ With A Cherry On Top stamp set.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  The black arrows are the little Freckled Fawn ~ Arrow Wood Chips. I used a black ~ Copic Sketch Marker to color them.  At the bottom of the card is a strip of the Freckled Fawn ~ Cupcake Washi Tape.  I adhered the tape to white cardstock and then cut the strip to adhere to the bottom of the card.


That's it...more simple fun!  I hope you all have a GREAT DAY with a CHERRY ON TOP!  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created. And for more Freckled Fawn goodies click here.

Have a great day my friends!

12 comments :

Christine Owens said...

Love it. Now I'm gonna have to buy some of that washi tape lol TFS --C

TheTulipCollector said...

So adorable and I love the PK face on the little cherry!!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Such a cute card, Cassandra!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love it!! Lee-Ann :)

quilt4fun2 said...

A cute Peachy cherry too :D The washi tape is perfect! Great job on your card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Love your card. The little arrows pointing to the cherry and the sentiment are really cute.

Shelly said...

Oh how cute, I love the washi and the paper is fantastic and...such a sweet little face :)

Shelly
Smedina24@att.net

UnikByYes said...

Another fab creation Cassandra! TFS
Have a wonderful day!
Liz

Cindy said...

It all looks so perfect and sweet Cassandra!AWESOME job as always my friend!!!:)

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ this is so stinking CUTE!!! I LOVE the sentiment, the images and oh my the papers!! You seriously are so talented ~ LOVE it!!! This is not helping my craft diet!!!

jessica said...

More cuteness from PKS and Freckled Fawn!!!
LOVE this card!!

Glora said...

Aw this is so cute and I love how you made your cupcake match the ones on the washi tape. I still have yet to use washi tape, I definitely need to give it a try. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...