Thursday, August 9, 2012

Simply Crafts Challenge

Hello everyone!  It's time for the Simply Crafts ~ August 2012 Challenge.  The guidelines for this challenge:  Make a project using the "set of 3 presents" cut on page 87 of the New Arrival Cricut Cartridge.

For my card, I used the "set of 3 presents", but I also add an extra present to make it 4:


The white card base is from Recollections.  The brown cardstock and light blue cardstock are from Bazzill.  All of the patterned papers for the presents and the bows are from the SEI ~ Sunny Day collection.  


The presents of course are cut from the New Arrival ~ Cricut Cartridge.  I used pop dots behind the "set of 3 presents" for some dimension.  And for some sparkle, I added Queen & Co. ~ Twinkle Goosebumps to the centers of each bow.


And finally, this gorgeous sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ Floral Sentiments stamp set.  The ink is Stampin' Up ~ Chocolate Chip ink.

That's it for today.  Make sure you head on over to the Simply Crafts ~ Challenge Blog to see all the other entries.  Have a great day everyone.  I will see you soon.

9 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...love the colours and patterns! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ this is SUPER CUTE!!! LOVE the colors and popping the bows gives it so much dimension! I almost strained my eyes trying to see if they were paper or some sort of ribbon! Then I figured I would read your post!!! LOL! PERFECT as always!!

Jovan said...

Super cute card!

LindaV said...

I love this. The colors and the dimension all shout celebrate!! Great job.

Kate said...

This is so pretty. Love it. TFS

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Very pretty card. Smooches...

Crafty Moni said...

Super cute! Love the colors you used;)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Christine said...

Oh Yes, the more presents the better! lol I like your choice of colors. TFS --C

Simply Pam said...

I Love how you added the extra present. Great Idea!!! :) Gorgeous birthday card. Thanks for participating in the Simply Crafts Challenge!
Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...