Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ August Release

Hello everyone! This past weekend on Sunday, Peachy Keen Stamps unveiled their newest stamp release and OMGeeee . . . it's so cute!  And over at the Peachy Keen Connection they had a release party and a couple of fun challenges.  I only had time to enter one of the challenges and it was Challenge #2.  

The guidelines for this challenge:  You can make anything you'd like for this challenge, as long as it follows Kathy's sketch.  Feel free to flip it or change it up to suit your creative needs, as long as the basic sketch and elements are included in some way.  The only other requirement is that you use the Peachy Keen Stamps of your choice.

Here is the sketch:


And here is my card:


The black cardstock and the white cardstock are from Recollections.  The polka dot paper is from the Recollections ~ Forever and Always stack.  The octagon shape in the middle is cut with the George & Basic Shapes ~ Cricut Cartridge.


The pretty little rainbow is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ February 2012 : Kit of the Month.  I colored it in with Prisma Color ~ Pencils and then blended it with Odorless Mineral Spirits.  The sweet little face is from one of my new favorites (well, new to me because I just got it...lol) the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Basic Paper Doll Face Assortment.  I added some cheeks with chalk and used a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll Pen for accents.  The pretty little flowers are from my stash.  

The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ April 2012 : Kit of the Month.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  The beautiful bow is made with my favorite Celebrate It ~ 360 ribbon.  And the brad in the middle is from my stash.


That's it.  Quick and simple.  Hop on over to the Peachy Keen Connection to see all the other entries.  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all tomorrow.

5 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute card! Love the rainbow! Lee-Ann :)

LindaV said...

Perfect! And there is our beautiful rainbow ribbon. I love it.

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ well this just put a HUGE smile on my face! You colored BEAUTIFULLY! LOVE the ribbon and of course the face! Nice touch on the flowers at the end too! I really need to remember about that cartridge! It has AMAZING shapes on it! AWESOME job!!!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Very Pretty Card. Love this! Smooches...

Crafty Moni said...

Cute card! Love the rainbow ribbon and the cute peachy face you used was perfect:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...