Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Day 4 : August Release

Hello everyone!  I can't believe this week is almost over.  I don't know about you, but I have just been filled with all kinds of creative inspiration this week!  Well, it's time for the My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Week : Day 4.  And everyone will be showcasing two sets:  Card Sentiments (which includes a super terrific Fancy Tri-fold Card Die) and the Fancy Envelope Die.  These are "to Die for!"   LOL   You think I'm being funny, but I'm totally serious!!!

Today, I'm going to show you the Card Sentiments with the Fancy Tri-fold Card Die.


This brand new My Creative Time ~ 3x3 Fancy Tri-fold Card Die is very similar to the My Creative Time ~ Embossed Gift Card Holder Die (greatest invention ever!!!).  And it's just as easy to use!!  You are going to LOVE it!!!


The funky patterned paper for this card is from the Simple Stories ~ Elementary collection.  The fun stack of books and the apple are images that I cut out by hand from the same collection.  I used some pop dots for dimension.  The "Just for You" sentiment is from this brand new My Creative Time ~ Card Sentiments stamp & die set.  In the upper left corner, the "#1 Teacher" is from the My Creative Time ~ My Teacher Rocks stamp set.  I tied it shut with Liz's Paper Loft Boutique ~ Hemp Twine.  A perfect little card for back to school!


The fun polka dot paper for this card is from the Fancy Pants Designs ~ Beach Bum collection.  The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is also from this great new set.  I tied it shut with some fun Celebrate It ~ Occasions Tulle.  In the center, I added a fun brad from my stash and on top of that, I added a cute little Jolee's Boutique ~ candle sticker.


Just had to make another one.  :)  The paper for this one is from the Basic Grey ~ Green At Heart collection.  The "Friends Forever" sentiment is from the new My Creative Time ~ Just Simply Live stamp set that I showed you yesterday.  I tied it shut with some crinkle ribbon from my stash and a pretty little flower gem from my stash as well.


That's it!  Super quick and easy, but oh so cute!!!

***********************************
SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY TIME!
With all of our Sneak Peek Weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!  ***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs.  You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win.  

***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release and whatever connections you may have.  Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here that you did so.  OR just you can just tag Emma in your post.  

Emma will randomly pick and announce all winners on Friday, August 17th during the blog hop release happening at 12:01 am PST in her video.  GOOD LUCK!  Log onto your facebook now and let's start spreading the word!   :)
***********************************


Ok my creative friends, that wraps up Day 4 of Sneak Peek Week.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And don't forget . . . the big reveal and the super fun Blog Hop start at 12:01 am PST tomorrow.  See you soon!!

28 comments :

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

These are super cute!! I love the teacher one super sweet!! the tulle on the birthday one is beautiful and I love the ribbon with the flower gem!!
Kristan
sierrababy8 at hotmail dot com

jessica said...

Gorgeous!! So excited about these dies!!! I can totally see these as the staple in my craft room!!! Love how you made 3 different cards...each of them are awesome...with their different pattern papers and embellishments!!
Thanks for sharing a GREAT week of projects!!
Jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

Crafting Katie said...

These are absolutely adorable!!! I particularly love the teacher one with those CUTE books! Can't go wrong with Simple Stories!!!

Cindy said...

Oh WOW SUPER SUPER job with all your sweet little cards Cassandra!great way to showcase different theme card for this AWESOME dies,BEAUTIFUL job as always my sweet friend!!!:)

LindaV said...

Gift card holder queen! I love these designs.

Jovan said...

Super cute!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ OMG! These are just INCREDIBLE! I LOVE how you showed how to use these in so many different way for that PERFECT occasion!!! The papers are just AMAZING and the way you closed them ALL ~ I LOVE! Using so many different ribbon, hemp and tulle! WOW! AWESOME job as always!!!

Glora said...

I LOVE how easy these are to make and they look FANTASTIC! You did an awesome job. Hugs- Glora

Lisa said...

What great cards! The papers, ribbons, embellishments - what awesome combinations.

MotivatorK said...

I love love love these cards. Maybe one day, I can make some of my own!

Nancy said...

Love the cards especially the teacher one with the great books.
Nancy 4walkers14@comcast.net

Debbie said...

lovely, the teacher card is amazing
upnurse at aol dot co m

quilt4fun2 said...

You always amaze me with all of your different ideas...all of the cards are beautiful...Great job! I agree best invention EVER!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

CA Scrapper said...

These are so pretty. I am loving everyone's projects this week.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Trixie said...

OMG!! All three are amazing! I love that die and I WILL have to have it. LOL!!
Thanks for sharing.
pinkglitterstudio@yahoo.com

Brenda said...

oh my!!! these are all amazing!! I love everything about them!! you out did yourself....I think! can't wait til tomorrow! thanks

Jamie said...

such a cute set of cards. thanks for sharing :)
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

Carol said...

Super super cute! Great job on the cards! TFS

Janice said...

Your cards are so nice! I can't wait to get my hands on these dies!! It will make crafting even easier!!

Gina Abrams said...

Wow! Love love! Beautiful

Katya said...

These are really cute. I've been looking at the sneak peeks every day- way too cool. Thanks for sharing.
-Katya Bess
Kattyxotica@me.com

Denise Speigle said...

All of your cards are soooo much fun! I love them all! Great job!

Kristi said...

These are so cute! Love the teacher card. I better get busy if I want to create something for my kids teachers! lol
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com
foundtimeforme.blogspot.com

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

FAB-U-LOUS!!! I literally want to lift them from the screen. Smooches...

melllisssa said...

Beautiful cards! Anyone would be so happy to receive those. The teacher one has to be my favorite. I love the colors and the little books. It's perfect timing too as kids are getting ready to go back to school and my little one will be starting pre-school!

Thanks so much for sharing!
misshoanggg (at) gmail.com

Cathryn said...

I love all three cards! My favorite is the books, awesome!!! That simple stories paper is the best, great job! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Be_Radiant said...

#1 teacher is my favorite! All three are super cute!

Be_Radiant said...

#1 teacher is my favorite! All three are super cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...