Monday, August 13, 2012

My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Day 1 : August Release

Hello everyone!  Are you ready for an AMAZING week???  Well, Emma with My Creative Time is back with her August Release and boy are you in for a treat!!!  For those of you who may be new to this, during the 3rd week of every month, Emma releases her newest stamps and dies.  And all week long Emma and the MCT ~ Design Team get to tease you with some fun Sneak Peeks before the big reveal on Friday.  So grab your favorite snack or beverage and find a comfy place to sit.  Here we go . . . 

For Day 1 of Sneak Peek Week, we are showcasing two super fun new sets called:  Treats For My Sweet & Piles of Smiles.

Let's start with the Treats For My Sweet stamp set:


For all of you with little kiddos out there, I thought I would show you some of the fun treats you could make for their Halloween parties.  Aren't they so cute??  Once again, I just love how all of Emma's products co-ordinate so well together. It makes putting treats together a snap!!!


This was created with the My Creative Time ~ Bubblegum Treat Box Die.  **Just in case you have never seen it before, I cut off one end to make it stand up like this.  The patterned paper is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ The Bewitched Stack. I tied it shut with some fun Celebrate It ~ Occasions Tulle.  For the embellishment, I used the My Creative Time ~ Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies.  The purple paper is from the Coredinations ~ Vintage Collection.  And the white cardstock is from Recollections.  The super cute "Funny Bones" circle sentiment and the little skeleton are from the brand new My Creative Time ~ Treats For My Sweet stamp set.  Isn't he adorable?!


This little treat is made with the My Creative Time ~ Stitched Lollipop Holder Die.  The patterned paper is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ The Bewitched Stack.  Once again, I used the My Creative Time ~ Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies.  The green paper is from the Coredinations ~ Vintage Collection.  The white cardstock is Recollections.  The silly little "Scaredy Cat" circle sentiment and cat are from the brand new My Creative Time ~ Treats For My Sweet stamp set.


Inside of the little baggie are all the pieces to make a fun Halloween necklace which I got at Michaels for just $1.  Great for a party favor!


This plastic tube is from my stash and I filled it with Reeses Pieces candy..YUM!  For the attached embellishment, I made a rosette with fun patterned paper from the Die Cuts With A View ~ The Halloween & Fall stack.  On top of that, I used the My Creative Time ~ Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies.  The black paper is from the Coredinations ~ Vintage Collection. The white cardstock is from Recollections.  The cutie patootie pumpkin is from the brand new My Creative Time ~ Treats For My Sweet stamp set.  I colored it in with Prismacolor ~ Pencils and then blended with Odorless Mineral Spirits.  At the top, I made a little bow with The Twinery ~ Mandarin & Charcoal twine.


For this final little treat, I filled a baggie with orange & purple Skittles (which totally means I ate all the other colors...lol). Then I topped it off with a strip of patterned paper from the Die Cuts With A View ~ The Halloween & Fall stack.  The "Boo" is a fabulous stamp in the brand new My Creative Time ~ Treats For My Sweet stamp set.  I added some silly googlie eyes for some extra fun.  And the fiber is from my stash.

And finally, how about the new Piles of Smiles stamp set:


Hee Hee . . . isn't he so cute?!?  The black and the white cardstock are from Recollections.  The pretty patterned paper in the background is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Harvest Gathering stack.


The super cute turkey and the "Turkey Time" sentiment are from this brand new My Creative Time ~ Piles of Smiles stamp set.  I colored him in with Prismacolor ~ Pencils and blended with Odorless Mineral Spirits.  Of course, I had to add my favorite little googlie eyes for some extra fun.  The "whaaaat?" is stamped with letters from the My Creative Time ~ Just Simply Live stamp set that will be featured later this week.  I used some pop dots behind the word bubble for some dimension.  And the word bubble was cut with the Create A Critter ~ Cricut Cartridge.


My most favorite thing about this set are these amazing beautiful leaves!!!  Aren't they just gorgeous?  There are two leaf dies in the set.  These are the smaller of the two.  The "You're Invited" is again stamped with letters from a stamp set that will be featured later this week.  The fun tag is also in that set.


To finish it all off, I added this beautiful bow made with Celebrate It ~ Harvest ribbon.  And of course, added a couple more of those gorgeous leaves.  Love them!!!




Well that's it!  What do you think so far?  Just wait...this week is going to be great!!!

***********************************
SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY TIME !
With all of our Sneak Peek Weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!  ***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs.  You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!  

***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have.  Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here that you did so.  OR you can just tag Emma in your post.  

Emma will randomly pick & announce all winners on Friday, August 17th during the blog hop release happening at 12:01 am PST in her video.  GOOD LUCK!  Log onto your facebook now & let's start spreading the word!   ;)
***********************************


Well, that's it for Day 1 of Sneak Peek Week.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  You are going to LOVE it!  Have a great day my creative friends!  I will see you all again tomorrow.

66 comments :

Kristi said...

Love all the treats! SO cute!
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

Monica said...

I am having such a fun time looking at all your sneaks. I absolutely love all your treat holders!!
Toodles
monica
simplycricutting@gmail.com

melllisssa said...

Totally LOVE all those goodies! Mmm. That invite is super adorable too! The googly eyes are a great touch!

Thanks so much for sharing!
misshoanggg (at) gmail.com

Jayne said...

Cassandra you really show the sets off well.Love all your projects especially the treats.Wonderful inspiration.
Jayne x

Lisa said...

What great ideas for all those treat holders! And those leaves are beautiful.

jessica said...

You have outdone yourself with all these amazing projects!!! WOW WOW WOW! I am so super excited about this new release!! Love each and every project and can not wait until tomorrow to see more!!
Thanks for sharing and Happy Monday!!
Jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

barbip said...

I love all of your treat projects. Making treats is my favorite thing to do and I'm always looking for ideas :) Thanks for sharing these with us. bpeckphr@yahoo.com

Angela's Originals said...

Beautiful work!!

Scrappin with the bug said...

ADORABLE x 1000000.... I love all the cute little treat ideas. I might need to lift the "BOO" ones. What a perfect idea for school. Love all the cute little ideas. Great job.

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ OMG these ALL are simply AMAZING! Not only the ideas but the details! I am going to have to scraplift some of these ~ okay most of them ~ for my son's Halloween party for school! I LOVE the details and of course the papers you used! WOW!!! Totally AMAZING!!!

UnikeByYes said...

Adorable as always Cassandra! Thank you for shaing, cannot wIt to see more , have a great day!
Liz

Carol said...

Very creative use of the lollipop holder, love all your treat holders. Your turkey card is just too cute! TFS

Micia Piercy said...

Thanks for giving me ideas for treats for the boys class! Using Emmas dies make everything so much easier ;) your creations are so fun and creative

VICTORIA said...

Wonderful treats great job on all of them!!!!

antdoda said...

LOve the treats they are super cute!!!

Crafting Katie said...

I just love all of your cute treat holders, and your card is adorable! Awesome!!!

LindaV said...

Looks like you grabbed all the treats already! Mmmm. Great ideas to entice on day 1!!!

DebC said...

I just can't say enough about this release. I cannot wait to order. I am loving all of it. I really love that little circle stamp with the "funny bones" that is too cute!
Thanks for sharing!
Deb C
dsc105@live.com

Shar said...

oh my goodness!!! All the treat bags are fab-a-mundo!!! Love them!!

Cindy said...

Hi Cassandra,Oh WOW AWESOME job with all your GREAT treat holders and LOOOOVE your CUTE card too!Thanks for some fun ideas,GREAT Sneak Peek my friend!Have a SUPER day!!:)

Glora said...

HOLY MOLY girl, you were not kidding when you said you were on a roll. These are incredible!!!! I love the idea of a put together neclace party favor. My girls would LOVE that. I hope you enjoyed your non orange and purple skittles too. Oh yes and your turkey card rocks too. I love the sentiments you did up with the font and his googly eyes are AWESOME! Hugs- Glora

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Girlfriend...You Nailed each and Every One of these Projects. You Go Girl! Smooches...

Crafty Moni said...

Cassandra my friend you did a FABULOUS job! I loved everything you created. Emma's release is so cute, I can't wait to have the chance to play with all these awesome stamps and dies:) Thank you for all the inspiration!

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

monita23 at ca dot rr dot com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Super cute ideas!! Love the googly eyes on the BOO!! the card is very pretty love the ribbon on it!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

CathyinMN said...

My, you have been busy! So many cute projects -- anyone would love getting a treat with these. Love the Turkey time invitation. TFS!

Christine said...

Love Love Love all this fun stuff...it makes me feel like we're a little cooler here in Arizona seeing all the fun fall projects LOL --C

Sue D said...

Very cute Halloween treats and love the googly eyes on the turkey.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Kim's Kreations said...

Great projects. Love this new stamp set. I love halloween can't wait to see tomarrows projects.
Ogdendoll@gmail.com

Gina said...

OMG these are all fabulous!! This is release may just be my fav so far! LOVE LOVE!
GinasCreativePlace.blogspot.com
babi96 at aol dot com

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

OMG all of your creations makes me wish FALL is here. Fall and Winter is my favorite time of year. You have been a very crafty lady. LOVE LOVE IT ALL AJ~

Anonymous said...

Love all your treat holders and your card! Super cute ideas!
Kelly bloss4@sbcglobal.net

Gabriela Sandoval said...

Great projects and I love the turkey invite. Adorable!

Gabriela

gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

Gaylynn said...

OMG you really showcased these stamps with beautiful detail. Wonderful work.

Deanne Gutierrez said...

OMG - I love that BOO stamp - gonna be a favorite!

Deanne

Alvina said...

Wow Cassandra, you've been busy, I love all your goodie bags, thanks for all the awesome ideas.

Cindy said...

Wow! You outdid yourself! Love, love, love all your creations. These are sooo cute! Thanks for the
inspiration!

Cindy - 1mamacyn@gmail.com

Denise Speigle said...

Love all your projects! Great ideas for the dies I already own from Emma! Thanks for sharing!

Nancy said...

Cassandra these are so cute!! Its EYE candy for sure! Great job! Hugs

Nancy

Brenda said...

Your treats are so cute and yummy looking, what fun they are! I also love your invite and YES that turkey is adorable! I am so loving this first day and can't wait to see what else is in store for us this week!

Jeri said...

I'm just blown away with all your fantastic treat holders. Your turkey card is fabulous. Amazing sets.

Lady Fair said...

Wow, you've been busy. Your treat bags are so dang cute, love them!

lflines at com cast dot net

quilt4fun2 said...

So many wonderful things in your post today! You could have your own blog hop :D So many cute and clever projects...I love the goggle eyes on the boo and turkey!! This will be a great release...The tag and letters look interesting :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

D- said...

I love all of your goodies. TFS.
dmcardmaker (at aol dot com)

marg0006 said...

Cassandra they are all so, soooo ccute. I just love the funny bones stamp.
Can you pleasee help me. I still haven't figured how to take the link from another blog & download to mine on the new blogger page. Can you please email me and tell me how & where on the page to go. Thanks for all the fun inspiration.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

lindagk23 said...

OMGOSH Cassandra! Your projects are amazing! I love all the adorable treats and the turkey card is so cute! They are all adorable! You did an awesome job! Thank you so much for sharing and have a wonderful day! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Lots of cute creations!! I can't wait to make Halloween things for the kids to take to school and their soccer teams!
Angela
http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com/

Amy C said...

What an AWESOME collection of goodies and what a FABULOUS way to display the new releases. Great job on all of them Miss Cassandra!!

Victoria H. said...

Wow so many cute projects! Love all the fall fun and colors...so much creativity!

Crystal said...

I love your treat bags! I'm making a birthday wish list from my creative time and that lollipop holder is going to be at the top of the list. Fantastic job!

pruttybird said...

These are the cutest treat bags!! Can't wait to see the hole stamp set :)

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Leanne said...

You have been busy girlie!! I feel like such a slacker!! I love all the Halloween treats you have put together those would be awesome for the kiddo's!! Hee hee I cracked up when I seen the eyes on your turkey because that sentiment What is exactly what he looks like he's thinking hee hee! Great job with the stamps!! Hugs, Leanne

Jeanne said...

Look at all these yummy Halloween treats! I love them! And that turkey card is ADORABLE! Love the Whaaat? on the card...perfect! Great job with all your projects!

Cathryn said...

Awesome job on all of these Cassnadra but my favorite is the little necklace favor. What a perfect idea! Great Creations! Love and Hugs, CAthryn :)

Debbie said...

love all the treat bags, the card with the little turkey is great love the idea of an invitation thanks
upnurse at aol dot com

Janice said...

Super cute projects! Love the turkey! I have so many ideas running through my head & will have to wait a while before I can use them :) Thanks for sharing your super cute projects!

Creative M said...

Super Cute,Fun and Yummy Treats!!
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

wow Cassandra, these are all so fun! I want to go to your house to trick or treat!!!

tina said...

Wow! I love it all! You did an amazing job, Cassandra.

Gramjak said...

As always, Cassandra, I'm LOVING all of your darling treat ideas! Beautiful suggestions that will make all of our little ones VERY happy!

Zeni said...

Great treat bags! And your turkey invitation is absolutely the cutest!

Jessica said...

These are some super cute treat ideas. Thanks for sharing :)
Jessica
jrparlier@gmail.com
http://jessica-fortheloveofcrafting.blogspot.com/

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

Oh my goodness, you are making me soooo excited for Fall and Halloween time. One of my favorite times of year. Great treat projects!

Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

Caitlin said...

Super cute treats!! Quite the adorable set! I also love, love, love the thanksgiving card. I have a small obsession with the color orange right now, and that background is awesome.

Shelly said...

Oh my Cassandra! What a fantastic set of goodies. You did such a remarkable job coordinating some of the old with the new. I agree those leaves are beautiful!!!
Shelly
Mypaperlove.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

you put so much work into all of these projects they all look wonderful. thanks for sharing :)
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

D- said...

Cassandra I love love love your cards. TFS.
dmcardmaker (at AOL)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...