Monday, August 6, 2012

GOOD LUCK in Nursing School !!!

Hello everyone!  I have this super sweet Cricut Circle friend of mine who is starting Nursing School today.  I made this fun card to wish her lots of luck in her journey.


I just love how this turned out!  The perfect support for anyone starting a new chapter in their life.   :)


This super cute little nurse is cut from the Everyday Paper Dolls ~ Cricut Cartridge.  The cardstock for her body is from Bazzill.  The black card base, the white cardstock and all the colored cardstock for her clothing, hair and shoes are from Recollections.  Her super sweet face is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment.  I used a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll Pen for her eyes, along with a blue ~ Zig Writer Pen for some fun eye shadow.  I added some cheeks with chalk and I used a red ~ Zig Writer Pen for her tongue.  To assemble all her pieces, I used two different sizes of pop dots behind her and some of her clothing elements for lots of fun dimension.  


This perfect sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ Sports Sentiments stamp set.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  I also used some pop dots behind it for more dimension.


This fun little stack of books is an image that I cut out from a sheet of school images in the in Die Cuts With A View ~ The Grade School Stack.  I used pop dots behind it for even more dimension.


This tag is cut with a die in the My Creative Time ~ Build A Banner Kit.  The sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ Small Talk stamp set.  The ink is once again black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  And I used more pop dots to keep going with the dimension.  The red patterned paper for the background is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ The Edumacation Stack.


Didn't it turn out so cute?  I just love it.  Hopefully she will too.

Well my friends, that's it for today.  I will see you all again soon. Have a great day!

9 comments :

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh this is too CUTE! LOVE the cuts you used! Your frined will surely LOVE it! What a sweet friend to wish her luck on her journey!

LindaV said...

Awwww Missie is gonna love it! I like the shoes!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...love the crocs on her feet too! Lee-Ann :)

Micia Piercy said...

Lol I love her Croce hehehe too cute ;)

Crafting Katie said...

OMG, you friend will adore this! It is just the cutest thing ever!!!

Crafty Moni said...

Adorable! I love your card its so cute. Your friend will love it!:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Jovan said...

Super cute!

Christine said...

Yes, she will totally love it! How wonderful for her to go after a new career. --C

liz at liz's paper loft said...

wow this is just adorable! I'm sure she is going to love it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...