Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Creative Time ~ "3-D Wednesday"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "3-D Wednesday" with My Creative Time.  In case you're new to this, the goal is to make anything besides a card or layout.

CUTENESS ALERT!!!   Here is my super cute 3-D project:


I think this would be such a fun little baby shower gift.  It's a little baby onesie cupcake!  :)  I cut the cute little holder from the Cupcake Wrappers ~ Cricut cartridge.  The pretty pink patterned paper is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Baby Girl paper stack.  The paper for the little pink hearts is from Recollections.


I added some Glam Pink ~ Stickles to the word "Baby".  The pretty little hearts are cut with the heart die from the My Creative Time ~ 100% Sweetness stamp set.  I filled in Emma's signature stitching lines with a hot pink ~ Zig Writer pen.  In the center of the heart, I added a cute little tag that is cut with the small tag die in the My Creative Time ~ Teeny Tag Greetings stamp set.  I stamped the word "Daughter" from the My Creative Time ~ Mom You Rock stamp set and the ink is Memento ~ Rosebud ink.  I attached it with The Twinery ~ Pink Sorbet twine and behind that is some pretty pink Celebrate It ~ Occasions Collection tulle.  Also, on each side of the word "Baby" I added some hot pink gems from Queen & Co.


Once again, inside the cupcake holder is a cute little baby onesie.  And for the topper I added a cute little heart shaped lollipop with a little pink bow made with Celebrate It ~ Sheer Creations ribbon.  

I just love how this turned out!  Can you imagine a whole little tray full with all different colors and cute little baby onesies! Too cute!!!

That's it for today my friends.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time  to see what the rest of the Design Team has created. See you all back here tomorrow for the  Throwback Thursday Challenge.   Have a great day!   :)

~ Cassandra

11 comments :

Glora said...

This is ADORABLE!!!! What a perfect way to dress up a baby onesie! I love the bling and glitter and tulle. It is all just PERFECT! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

liz at liz's paper loft said...

this is TOO SWEET! I love everthing about it!!!

Christine said...

Great idea for 3D Wed. You can never have enough ideas for baby showers. TFS --C

Shar said...

Eeek!! Adorbs! and it's PINK - my fave. ;) Super cute!

Cindy said...

This is such a SWEET little project!AWESOME job girl!!!:)

Crafty Moni said...

This is so adorable! I love all the pink, the little lloipop topper and I just think its a great baby shower idea. Thank you for sharing:).

Peace, Love & Cricut Hug's!
Monica L.

Kim's Kreations said...

What a cute idea for a baby shower gift. You've inspired me with your idea.

quilt4fun2 said...

A very clever idea and so very cute. Great Job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

How did I miss this yesterday! Okay how CLEVER is it for you to put a onsies in their for the icing! Oh My that is CLEVER! It sooo looks like icing! I love how you wrapped the holder with "baby" too! I can see a whole tray looking AMAZING with these! I couldn't agree more with your comment on my blog about Emma's stamps! FABULOUS job!

Tammy said...

Wow!! Love this and I agree great gift idea.

Leanne said...

Super adorable Cassandra! Love the whole idea! Hugs, Leanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...