Monday, February 27, 2012

"Monday Madness ~ Imagine That" with My Creative Time

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Monday Madness ~ Imagine That!" with My Creative Time.  The goal is to use your Cricut Imagine machine and my assignment is to also use the Color Me Happy stamp set.  I decided to make this fun card as a Thank You to Ryan ~ who is the super terrific guy who made my new blinkie and helped me polish up my new blog header.  


You can probably tell that I got my inspiration from my new colorful blog header.  Have I told you that I just LOVE all the colors of the rainbow?  LOL  The black and white cardstock  are from Recollections.  For the border, I used the EK Success ~ Deco Scallop border punch.  I also added some colorful little gems from my stash for a some extra sparkle.  All of the super cute hearts are cut with the heart die from the My Creative Time ~ 100% Sweetness stamp set.


The "color me happy..." sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ Color Me Happy stamp set.  I stamped it in full the first time.  Then I just inked and stamped the "happy..." a whole bunch more times to indicate how super happy I was with my new blog design and all of Ryan's wonderful help.

The red heart is printed from the Better Together ~ Cricut Imagine cartridge.  The orange heart is printed from the Blast Off ~ Cricut Imagine cartridge.  And the yellow heart is printed from the Bubblegum Stripes ~ Cricut Imagine cartridge.


The green heart is printed from the Mr. Frosty ~ Cricut Imagine cartridge.  The blue heart is printed from the Bubblegum Stripes ~ Cricut Imagine cartridge.  And the purple heart is printed from the Bubblegum Stripes ~ Cricut Imagine cartridge.

You can also see that in the bottom right corner - the sentiment "Thank You" is from the My Creative Time ~ My Teacher Rocks stamp set.  All of the ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.


I know I say this every time, but my absolute favorite part of owning the Cricut Imagine is being able to print my own patterned paper.  It's worth every penny!!!!! 

Well, that's it for today my friends.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  Have a great day!  I will see you soon.

14 comments :

Crafting Katie said...

So stinkin' cute! As soon as I saw it, I thought that it looked like your blog. Then I read it - your friend will love it!!!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Happy is what Ryan is going to be when he receives this card! It it so cheerful! Love the colors and it totally matches you blog and creation! You definetly used your Imagine to the fullest with all the patterns!

by Frank-LEE Speaking... said...

Love your new banner and your matching card. The colors of the rainbow are so Beautiful how can anyone pick just one. Smooches... Felicia

Jeanne said...

Love the new blog look! And I just love how you combined so many different colors and patterns on your card. Looks fabulous! Great job!

LindaV said...

This is bright, colorful and happy AND SO YOU!!!! Great job.

Glora said...

This card is PERFECT!!! I love all those pretty patterned papers and the repeated 'happy' part of the sentiment. This is ADORABLE!!! Hugs- Glora

missstamper said...

Great card! Love the new name, banner, and such!

Crafty Moni said...

How cute and colorful, just like your blog heading. Very creative to make him a matching card:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
Monica L.

monita23@ca.rr.com

Amy C said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the way it matches your new header. Fab job!!

Terrance Doxie said...

So super cute! I love the rainbow of colors.

quilt4fun2 said...

A very colorful card for sure...looks like bubblegum stripes gets a bit of use. I also like the border punch...I might need another one :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

DebC said...

I really love my imagine for alot of reasons but the pattern papers have quickly became my favorite thing about them! This is a great project and wonderful use of the stamp set! Thanks for sharing!
Deb Crowder

Kim's Kreations said...

Great use of the different patterns. Good tip on using the stamp.

Linsey said...

OMGosh girl, you are brilliant...just like your rainbow of fabulous hearts!!! :D I LOVE this card. The play on words and repeat of "happy" is "genius"! The black scalloped border adorning the top and bottom along with each color of sparkling gem with the white base is just totally stunning. Like, I love this card...might have mentioned that already but it's worth repeating! I enjoy all of your creations Cassandra, it's so fun and inspiring to visit your blog! Thanks for all that and for being such a great crafting buddy too! hugs
ps- I think your new blog looks AWESOME!!! Very cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...