Saturday, February 25, 2012

THE BIG REVEAL !!!

Hello everyone!  Ok ~ here it is . . . the new title to my blog. What do you all think?  And of course I just couldn't add one color ~ I had to go with the whole rainbow . . . my favorite!  I hope it brightens your day a little when you see it.  I know it sure makes me smile.  :)   I even have a new BLINKIE!!!  I feel so official now!  LOL  Make sure you scroll on down and pick it up - you will see it on the right side about half way down by the followers. 

I want to thank all of you who gave suggestions and helped me to create a new blog title.  I also want to thank my super great dad who helped me get started with the new header.  And my biggest thanks goes to RYAN - the husband of a super sweet blogging buddy of mine.  He is the most AMAZING man!  He helped me put the final touches on my new header and he made my super cool BLINKIE!!  Isn't it great???  I can't thank him enough.

Well, I'm off to my craft room for some creative fun.  PKS is having a fun release party today so go check them out.  Have a great day my creative friends.  And don't forget to leave me a comment today and let me know what you think of the new look.  :)  See you soon!

15 comments :

Cindy said...

I love your new header and title!! And your blinkie is so awesome!! Your friends husband did a great job on it!! :)
Hugs,
Cindy

L.B. said...

love the new name and rainbow hearts

Glora said...

YAY!!! I love it! It looks terrific. And I'm going to add your cute blinkie now. HUGS- Glora

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Love you header and your new name... and your blinkie is adorable...

CREATIVE M said...

Love your new blog!!!And so for your blinkie"Super Cute".
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ It looks FABULOUS! It is so bright and cheerful just like you and your creations! Ryan did an AMAZING job! Congrats!

Shar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shar said...

Looks great! What a great guy to help you with your new colorful bloggy stuff. Well done!! :)

CarolynG said...

LOVE the new name Cassandra!! And LOVE all the bright colors. Congrats!!

Crafty Moni said...

Congrats! I'm loving the name and the colorful hearts:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
Monica L.

monita23@ca.rr.com

LaVargas said...

Perfect and so you!! I love it. Can't wait to see what you have up your colorful sleeve!!!

LindaV
TheTulipCollector

Diana Lynn Martin said...

Perfect new name! I think it really reflects your bright & happy style! I just added your new blinkie to my blog...

Diana :)
leeleecarddesigns.blogspot.com

Crafting Katie said...

Cassandra, this is just PERFECT for you! All of your projects are full of such great color! Love it!!!

Christine said...

Whoo Hoo girlfriend. It's looks great. Love the new name. Gonna go grab your blinkie now.
Have a great day.

quilt4fun2 said...

I love all of the colors...your blog looks wonderful.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...