Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Pink Stamper Challenge

Hello everyone!  Robyn over at My Pink Stamper is having a Christmas Card Challenge.  Even though there are a million entries already, I thought I would whip up a quick card.  The prize is a mystery box full of goodies...who can pass that up?!?

Here is my entry: 


The solid color cardstock is from Recollections.  The patterned paper is my favorite Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints.  I embossed the white background with the Snowflakes ~ Cuttlebug folder to give it that wintery feel.  The Christmas present is cut from the Cheerful Seasons ~ Cricut cartridge (which is an exclusive cartridge to Creative Memories).  I added a cute little Making Memories brad to the center of the bow.  The super cute penguin is cut from one of my favorite Cricut cartridges ~ Create A Critter.  I used my Gypsy to hide his eyes and nose  and then I stamped his fun little face with the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Winter Face Assortment stamp set.  I added some little pink cheeks with chalk and colored in his beak with a yellow ~ Zig Writer pen.   And for the sentiment, I used the My Creative Time ~ Stitched Oval Die (I just snipped off the right end) and the actual sentiment is from the My Pink Stamper ~ Christmas Wishes stamp set.

That's it for today.  This fun little wintery card is perfect timing for us in Arizona...yesterday was "supposed" to be our last 100 degree day of the summer.  YAY...lol

See you again soon...

~Cassandra

6 comments :

Missy said...

This is darling! Your little PK face looks terrific!! Thanks for joining Robyn's My Pink Stamper Christmas Card Challenge!!

Kate said...

This is just so Adorable Cassandra.

Hugs,
Kate

Hrvatica said...

Such a cute card! The penguin is adorable.

. said...

Super cute card. Love that peachy face and that present is great. Love the embossing.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Glora said...

Oh my goodness, you make the cutest cards. I LOVE penguins. He is ADORABLE!!!! Hugs- Glora

flowerdisco said...

i think i already told you once i love your name. now i am here telling you i love your card too:P
mpsdt here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...