Monday, October 10, 2011

Cricut Circle Blogiversary

Hello again!  Can you believe it, two posts in one day?  Next up is the Cricut Circle Blogiversary ~ Imagine  Print  & Layer  Challenge.  The guidelines for this challenge:  Use your Imagine machine to print a background (it can be a solid color or a patterned paper from your Imagine cartridge) and use it on your project; as well as, cut an image of your choice in layers - that's right, choose the layers option on your image and print out one or all of the layers offered and piece them together on your project.

Here is my entry:


I chose the Cricut Imagine ~ Country Carnival cartridge.  Everything on my card is printed and cut from that cartridge.  Here is a close up of the layers on the letters:


This is actually a super simple card, but it kinda took me forever because I haven't used my Imagine in awhile.  I was originally gonna skip this challenge because I was running out of time, but I'm so glad I didn't.  It totally reminded me of how much I just LOVE being able to print and cut with the Imagine.  If you don't have one yet....what are you waiting for?!?!  Printing your own paper is the coolest thing ever!!!  :)

Well that's it for today.  I will see you back here bright and early tomorrow for more Challenge entries.  Have a great day!

~Cassandra

4 comments :

Cindy said...

Love your card. It's good that you're using your Imagine. Mine sits on its desk waiting for me to use it. One day.....

Kate said...

Ohh I love this one. This is just adorable. I never would have guessed that this was a card I thought it was a wall decor.

Hugs,
Kate

Hrvatica said...

Super cute card.

Glora said...

I so need an Imagine! Some day. I really don't have room for one right now but it is so tempting. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...