Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cricut Circle Blogiversary

Hello everyone!  I have 2 posts again for today...YIPPEE!!!  First up is the Cricut Circle Blogiversary ~ Recipe Challenge.  The guidelines for this challenge:  Use your Cricut machines to create a project using the following "recipe" - It must contain 1) a title, 2) at least 2 Cricut image cuts and 3) at least 3 buttons. 

Here is my entry:


The solid color cardstock is from Recollections.  The patterned paper is my all time favorite Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints.  The "thanks" is cut from the Winter Woodland ~ Cricut cartridge.  I added just a few little dots for some highlights with a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen.  All of the flowers are cut from the Mother's Day Bouquet ~ Cricut cartridge.  I curled up the edges to give it a little dimension.  In the center of each flower is a button topped with a little white bow made from DMC floss.  And at the top of the card are little gems from my stash for that extra colorful sparkle.

Can you tell I just love the rainbow?  I'm one of those people that never really had a "favorite" color.  How can you choose just one, when a rainbow full of colors is just soooo beautiful?!?

Well, that's it for now.  Come back later today for round 2...see you soon...

~Cassandra

5 comments :

Hrvatica said...

Your use of the rainbow of colors is great. Love this card.

Jovan said...

This is so super cute!

Glora said...

BEAUTIFUL. I love this style of card and the rainbow of colors. SO pretty! Hugs- Glora

Jo said...

Love this ... what a sweet, sweet card ... good job!!

Jo xx

Gramjak said...

Somewhere over the rainbow -- that's what your beautiful Thank You Card says to me. Love it!!!!!

(skies are blue)!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...