Monday, October 10, 2011

Cricut Circle Blogiversary

Hello everyone!  Boy, did I have a fun crafty weekend.  Wait until you see everything I created.  I went a little Challenge crazy.  LOL  So in order to get everything posted and entered, I am going to have 2 posts today and 2 posts tomorrow, then 1 on the other days of the week.  Here we go...

First up, is the Cricut Circle Blogiversary ~ Monochromatic Color Challenge.  The guidelines for this challenge: Create a project of your choice using a Monochromatic color scheme.  Your project must include at least 2 different Cricut image cuts.

Here is my entry:


The solid color cardstock is from Recollections.  The patterned cardstock is from Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints.  All of the hearts are cut with the following Cricut cartridges ~ George & Basic Shapes, Feeling Groovy, Designer's Calendar, Gypsy Wanderings, Gypsy Font, Lacy Labels, and Disney Princess - Happily Ever After.  Phew...and I absolutely do not remember which heart was from which cart...LOL.  I used 2 different sizes of pop dots behind various hearts in order to give the design some dimension.  The bottom of the white cardstock is cut with an EK Success ~ Scalloped Scallop border punch.  The bow is from Celebrate It ~ Sheer Creations.  And for the sentiment, I used the My Pink Stamper ~ Fabulous Phrases stamp set and Memento ~ Tuxedo Black ink.

Well, that's it for now.  Come back later today for my second post  :)

~Cassandra

5 comments :

Glora said...

So cute! I LOVE all those different size and patterns of hearts. This turned out SO cute! Hugs- Glora

Mrs. Green said...

This is super cute! Love it!

. said...

This is so super cute. Love all the papers you used and that bow is fab!!
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
Come on over and enter my new giveaway!

Scrappin with the bug said...

Super cute. I love the hearts and the pretty polka dot bow. Very nice.

Hrvatica said...

Wow - lots of different heart cuts. Your card is so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...