Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cricut Circle Blogiversary

Hello everyone!  This past week was the Cricut Circle Blog's ~ 1 Year Anniversary and on each day they posted a challenge with some fabulous prizes up for grabs.  I posted one entry yesterday and I have a bunch more to show you this week, so stay tuned for some fun stuff.

Today is the Cricut Circle Blogiversary ~ Circle Cartridge Challenge.  The guidelines for this challenge:  Create a project of your choice with one or more of the Cricut Circle Exclusive cartridges (French Manor, Shall We Dance, Cricut Everyday, Pop-Up Neighborhood, or Sophie).  Your project must include at least 2 Cricut cuts.  And YES, you can mix in other cartridges with your Circle Exclusive cartridges.

Here is my entry:


The cardstock is from Recollections.  The background scallop piece is cut from the Elegant Edges ~ Cricut cartridge.  The beautiful oval piece is cut from the Cricut Circle Exclusive ~ Sophie cartridge.  In case you don't recognize it, I cut off the center flower so that I could make room for the cross.  And the cross is cut from the Easter 2010 ~ Cricut cartridge.  I added Stardust ~ Stickles to the cross to give it that special sparkle and make it the focal point of the card.  I also added Recollections ~ Pearls around the border and on the oval cut for some extra dimension.  For the sentiment, I used the My Creative Time ~ Many Greetings stamp set and Memento ~ Rich Cocoa ink.

That's it for today.  See you tomorrow with another challenge entry.  I'm off to finish watching my AZ Cardinals get their butts kicked :( again

~Cassandra

5 comments :

. said...

Wow your card is so beautiful love the glitter on the cross and those pearls. Great job.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Beautiful Card Cassandra.

Hugs,
Kate

Glora said...

This is so elegant. The pearls really make this card even prettier! Hugs- Glora

Scrappin with the bug said...

So beautiful. This is so simple yet very elegant. Great job. Nice touch with the pearls.

Ann said...

wow you have done some beauitful work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...