Saturday, October 8, 2011

Congratulations to my BFF !!!

Hello everyone!  Well, this morning I have good news to share . . . Last night my BFF got engaged!!!  I am soooo happy for her and her new fiance'.  No one deserves it more than she does ~ I love you my friend :)

Here is a quick card I made for her.  It's also my entry for the Cricut Circle Blogiversary - Cuttlebug Challenge.  The rules for this challenge:  Create a project of your choice using your Cuttlebug machine as the main focus.  Your project must include at least 2 different Cricut cuts.


The cardstock is from Recollections.  The two hearts are cut from the George & Basic Shapes ~ Cricut cartridge.  Their super cute "lovey dovey" faces are from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Everyday Character Face Assortment stamp set.  The top hat is cut from the A Child's Year ~ Cricut cartridge.  Her cute flower bow is from Recollections.  The sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ Gift Card Sentiments stamp set.  And it is stamped on the oval cut with the My Creative Time ~ Stitched Oval Die with Memento ~ Tuxedo Black ink.  The bow is from Celebrate It ~ Sheer Creations.  And I used a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen for the penwork.


For the challenge emphasis, I embossed the grey background cardstock using the Candy Hearts ~  Cuttlebug folder from the Love's in the Air set.  It's hard to see in this picture, but they look just like the real candy hearts....it's sooo cute!!!

Congratulations again my friend!  Love you :)

See you all again soon.  I've got a bunch of Challenge projects to show you.  I've been busy...

~Cassandra

6 comments :

Glora said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!! And congratulations to your friend. So exciting. This card is going to make her SO happy. I love that embossing folder that you used too! It is perfect. I wonder if they still have it available. It is just too cute. And of course I love the darling faces, beautiful polka dot ribbon and sentiment/die! You are awesome! Hugs- Glora

. said...

Your card is sooooo cute! Love those peachy faces and your bow is fabulous! Congrats to your friend.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Jovan said...

This card is so ADORABLE! LOVE IT!

elwalten said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
elwalten said...

This card is so much more adorable in person. Thanks to my BFF for making it and for being part of our special night!!! The "ring", the chair, the band, all of it was made better by having you there!! Love you

Scrappin with the bug said...

So pretty - I love the little faces and the top hat/flower nice touch.

Congrats to your friend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...