Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Winner! Winner! Winner!

Hello everyone!  Wasn't last week just the most fun ever?!?!  I think I'm still recovering from all the excitement :)

Well, I won't keep you in suspense any longer.  The winner (chosen by random.org) of the "Whimsical Calendar Days" stamp set from the My Creative Time September Stamp Release Blog Hop is:

Tricia S. said...
Lovely...fantastic card! Thanks for a fun week!
September 16, 2011 9:56 AM

Congratulations Tricia S.! Please email me with your mailing address at: cassandracauble(at)yahoo(dot)com and I will mail out your awesome new stamp set asap.

Thanks again to everyone for last week!  I can't believe how many new followers I have.  How fun!!  Well, I was crafting away all weekend in order to get ready for the Cricut Circle Meet-Up in Vegas this week.  So stay tuned...I will have some fun projects to show you.  Until then...have a great week!

~Cassandra

3 comments :

Glora said...

Yay, congratulations to your winner and I can't wait to see what you have been making!!! Have fun at your Circle Meet Up! Hugs- Glora

Josie0602 said...

Congrats to Tricia! Its a great set...one that is definitely on my have to buy list!

Candy said...

Congrats to the winner!

I am having a Blog Makeover Giveaway you should drop by and have a look.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...