Wednesday, September 21, 2011

THANK YOU Gift Card

Hello everyone!  Well this week is the Cricut Circle Meet-Up in Henderson/Vegas-Nevada.  And I spent all weekend getting my goodies ready.  So this week, I will have some fun projects to show you.

Here are some Thank You gift cards I made for the folks who are hosting the Meet-Up:


The gift card holder is cut with the most awesome die ever!  It's the My Creative Time ~ Gift Card Die.  And it's 'to die' for!  LOL  The sentiment at the top is from the My Creative Time ~ Gift Card Sentiments stamp set.  The Cricut head is cut from the Cricut Everyday ~ Cricut cartridge.  The scallop circle in the middle of the Cricut head is cut with the My Creative Time ~ Scallop Die.  The Thank You sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ So Grateful For You stamp set.  And the ribbon is Celebrate It ~ Sheer Creations.    The only thing I really did to this is add some black dots to the scallop circle with a black ~ Zig Writer pen.

Here's the inside:


Who doesn't love a good Starbucks gift card?!  Except for me LOL...I'm one of those weird people who not only doesn't drink coffee, but I can't even stand the smell!  Weird...I know.  LOL

Well, that's it for today.  I hope they like them.  See you back here tomorrow...

~Cassandra

3 comments :

Glora said...

I LOVE this Cassandra. It is adorable and will be very much appreciated. I am like you though I don't drink coffee and I don't even like the smell - but I've heard that Starbucks has some great non-coffee options too! So I think that is something that anyone would LOVE! You are so sweet! Hugs- Glora

Kate said...

Love this Cassandra it loos awesome.

Hugs,
kate

elwalten said...

These are the cutest gift card holders! And for those who do not drink coffee, try the petite desserts, like the Whoopie Pie, OMG!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...