Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Creative Time - September Release - Sneak Peek Day 3

Hello everyone!  Can you believe it's already Wednesday?  I have been having so much fun this week as a Guest Designer with Emma and her awesome Design Team over at My Creative Time.  Don't forget ~ the big reveal will be this Friday the 16th at 8am PST on Emma's blog.

Today, we are all using the stamp set and die called "Whimsical Calendar Days" and "XL Label Die".  Here is Sneak Peek #3:


This stamp set and die are absolutely beautiful!  One of my new favorites I must say.  For my card:  the regular cardstock is from Recollections.  And the pretty shimmery paper is Bazzil ~ wedding cardstock


All of the flowers are cut from the Mother's Day Bouquet ~ Cricut cartridge.  I added gems, pearls and a button from my stash.  And for a couple of the flowers, I embossed them using the Cuttlebug ~ Swiss Dots folder.  The sentiment at the top is from the My Creative Time ~ "Gift Card Sentiments" stamp set released last month.


Isn't this calendar just beautiful?  I can't wait to see what all the Design Team members have come up with.  You could use it for sooo many different things.   A must have for sure ~ but I think I've said that about all of them this month LOL.  The sentiment at the bottom is from the My Creative Time ~ "Mom You Rock" stamp set.  For the ink, I used Memento ~ Tuxedo Black and Ladybug Red.

************************************************************
Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!

Listen up "My Creative Time" friends! We are giving all of you an opportunity to win the BEST PRIZES during Sneak Peek Week with a total of "6" winners to be announced during Friday's Stamp release! All you have to do is leave a comment HERE along w/the rest of the design team's blogs for a chance! There are some AWESOME prizes w/this release!

1. SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have! Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page HERE that you did so! OR you can just tag me in your post! and...

2. Just comment on ALL of the designers' blogs EVERYDAY during Sneaky Peek Week! THAT'S ALL you have to do to qualify for the giveaways! ;)

All winners will "randomly" get chosen and Emma will announce all six winners on Friday, September 16th @ 8am pst in her video during the release of this AMAZING new stamp collection & dies! GOOD LUCK! Log onto to your facebook now & let's start spreading the word! ;)

************************************************************

Well, that is your Sneak Peek #3 ~ pretty great so far don't ya think?!?!?!  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see the other sneak peeks from the Design Team.  And come back tomorrow ~ we've saved the best sneak peek for last!

~Cassandra






72 comments :

Glora said...

Cassandra, you are doing AMAZING this week. Of course I always love your projects. This one is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! That shimmery paper is so beautiful! Hugs- Glora

Kate said...

Amazing job indeed Cassandra. I love this card especially the flowers very very pretty.

Hugs
Kate

Cindy said...

This card looks so elegant!! I love the flowers!!! :)
Hugs,
Cindy

Christine America Real said...

This is just beautiful! Very lovely & elegant!

chrissandlou.blogspot.com
america57@comcast.net

bonnie said...

So elegant sweetie...love the colours too! ;) Hugs x

GlendaLea said...

Very elegant Anniversary card!

jessica said...

What a beautiful card Cassandra! You did an excellent with emma's stamps!!
TFS and have a GREAT day!
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

pruttybird said...

Very pretty card. Really like this XL label die.

pruttybird at comcast dot net

lydiawalker said...

beautiful card xxx

callyannc said...

I love the colors you used! This would make a great wedding card! Beautiful! TFS CallyAnn

Doris P. said...

beautiful colors and perfect for an anniversary/wedding - well actually this set - perfect for ANY occasion!! love the flowers :) Doris
parkernana5@cox.net

VICTORIA said...

I loveeeeeeeeee this calender and the die great sneak peek.

joni said...

Very pretty!!! I love the elegance of it...those flowers are gorgeous! Love the calendar too! TFS
hugs,
joni

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Beautiful card Cassandra. I love everything about it. You are doing a awesome job of showcasing Emma's new stamp release.

Scrappin with the bug said...

So adorable. I love the card. This is so elegant. Great job.

Thanks

Terri_ski at yahoo dot com

SparklyCupcake said...

Beautifully done, I love it!

Tricia S. said...

Lovely....wonderful idea! TFS!

Crafting Katie said...

Cassandra, this is gorgeous! So elegant! I love how you adorned all of your flowers!

lmkindell1 said...

You did it again great job!!

Linda

lmkindell1@verizon.net
lindashappyplace.blogspot.com

Terri said...

Beautiful job! TFS!

Gina said...

this card is just beautiful! Great job!
Gina
ginascraftingspot.com

Brenda said...

this is beautiful!! I have loved all of your stuff so far this week! thanks for sharing them!

Vicky said...

adorable card love the black and white looks awesome

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oh this is SO PRETTY! your flowers are just the perfect touch!

Martha galvez said...

Sweet card! Love it! TFS!

Ulysses' mama said...

Very cute! Black white and red, how elegant! I love it
Daladypej@aol.com

CRAZY4CHRIST said...

This is so pretty, love the flowers and the gems!!!
Kristan

jen said...

Awesome job! Beautiful card.tfs
Hugs,jen

Craft Me This said...

Beautiful job.

Carrie K said...

Beaytiful card!!

Auntie Marg said...

very elegant card...tfs

Kat's Blog said...

Your card is beautiful.

Kat
kat(dot)raymond(at)gmail(dot)com
http://katskreativegreetings.blogspot.com/

quilt4fun2 said...

I love your choice of paper for the flowers...it adds softness. This is a nice release...just when I think there is nothing else...Emma comes up with more ideas.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

msdaffy0 said...

Love your design! Thanks for sharing!

Kimberly said...

This is so pretty!! Perfect Anniversary card!! SO elegant!
Kimberly
cutie.jensen at gmail.com

Sue Alger said...

This die is so great!1 Love the shimmer paper. another great project.

by Frank-LEE Speaking... said...

This is Beautiful Cassandra. Great Job! Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

Laura said...

This card is just lovely and the flowers are superb.

l.kowalski@comcast.net
Laura :)

Yvonne said...

Your card is absolutely Beautiful! Great job!
~Yvonne OneCreativeMomma.blogspot.com

Mel said...

Nice Classic looking card- I like the demension the flowers add to the card.

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the black and white; very classy.
http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

teachU14 said...

What an elegant card... Simply beautiful

www.shortycreations.com

Jeanne said...

I love your card! It's perfect!!

Shar said...

This is beautiful! I love the simple color palette and the corner grouping of flowers!

Linda Harris said...

Wonderful card Cassandra. I needed an idea for anniversary card and this gives me an idea. Thanks!!!! Maybe I can win some stamps for my birthday Friday in this here hop!!!! LOL I just realized it was my birthday when I looked at the release day.

McVic said...

beautiful card! Great idea for an Anni!! love the flowers and the colors you picked!
kacee

elwalten said...

This card is just so beautiful. The flowers add a very elegant touch!! Great job! :)

*Star said...

What a beautiful card, looks so elegant! I love the flowers. :) Tfs and have a great day.

starspaperpassion.blogspot.com

Janet said...

Beautiful Card Love all the details ! TFS
Big Blog Hugs! *Janet*
http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Beautiful card!!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dto com

tina said...

So beautiful. You've done a great job this week!
Thanks, Cassandra.

Tina

Trell said...

Very cute card Ms. Cassandra!

Lisa said...

This card is jut stunning. I love how elegant looking it is. Great Job.

Lisa Scrappingpinklady

Mimi said...

LOVE this color combo. I am a huge fan of black and white with a splash of RED! You did a great job with this set and I can't for Friday.

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

Christy said...

So beautiful and elegant all at the same time. I love this card!
Christy
www.thescrappyredheads.blogspot.com

Emily said...

Great card! I love how elegant it looks :)

Emily (coolcricutcreations at yahoo dot com)

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing.

coupondenise at live dot com

scrapaholicjen said...

Cassandra, your card is gorgeous!
qtme2003 at yahoo dot ca

Sue D said...

Very pretty and perfect for an anniversary card.

Gabriela Sandoval said...

Great card and pretty.

Gaby

Gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

cricutharper said...

Beautiful! So lovely.

Cynthia said...

Super cute! Love the classic colors.

Kim. said...

Super super cute, I love this idea and your card is stunning.
Kim xXx

Micia said...

wow what a pretty anniversary card :) Love the color choice :)

Micia
yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Amazing job!! I LOVE the calendar!!

CarolynG
http://www.carolynscraftycreations.blogspot.com/

OCCricut said...

VERY Elegant! Love the color combos!

saetterman at aol dot com

Suzanne said...

Great job on your Anniversary card...it's so elegant. Love the pop of red....thanks for sharing your creative ideas :)

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

Scrapnatic said...

Love it!! I think I'm in bad trouble with this release!!

scrapnatic@yahoo.com

Darlene said...

Very beautiful! The red accents work perfectly with the black and white.

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Oh Cassandra, this is absolutely Beautiful!!! The white flowers with the bling really make it all pop!!!
Puppy Hugs!

Percilla G said...

Love those flowers
What a great calendar
Perderg{at}q{dot}com

Anita Braddock said...

beautiful the paper is great and it show cases the flowers well. I love the stamps. thanks for sharing and for the chance to win.
abbraddock@msn.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...