Friday, August 26, 2011

Thank you!

Back again :)  Today, I have another Thank You card ~ very similar to the last one, but just a little different.  Shhhhhh ~ don't say anything, but I made this to send to Emma over at My Creative Time for picking me to be a Guest Designer :)


This is a 9-1/4 x 4 card.  The solid color cardstock is from Recollections.  The polka dot (Emma's favorite) patterned paper is Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints.  The flowers are cut with my Cuttlebug and the My Creative Time's (Emma's) ~ Scallop die.  The center scallop circles are cut with a Marvy Uchida punch.  And the "Thank You" sentiment is from the My Creative Time's ~ So Grateful For You stamp set



The super fun faces are from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Everday Character Face Assortment & Snow Cuties Face Assortment.  I used a black ~ Zig Writer pen for some dots around the center scallops; a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen for the eyes; and some chalks for the cheeks.    

I hope she likes it!  But remember...shhhh...don't say anything to Emma :)

Have a great weekend my friends!
~Cassandra

4 comments :

Glora said...

I will totally keep your secret! She is going to LOVE this super cute card! You are awesome!!!! Hugs- Glora

Shelly said...

What a very cute card! Congrats again!
Shelly

L.B. said...

okay I want to make one of these cute cards just to look at it. So colorful and fun.

Ms.Mara said...

I have a blog award for you.....Please come see!

http://msmarascraftystuff.blogspot.com/2011/08/blog-award.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...