Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ "Let's Face It Friday" Challenge

Hello everybody!  It's time for another PKS Challenge.  This week it's Let's Face It Friday ~ Shaped Cards.  The guidelines:  Create a shaped card using PKS faces.  No die cutting machine?  No problem.  Use a corner rounder to create a subtle shape or half of a large die to create your shape.  Project must be new and must include Peachy Keen Faces.

Here is my entry:


The solid color cardstock is from Recollections.  The super cute patterned paper is from the Echo Park Paper Co. ~ A Walk In The Park paper collection.  The card base is cut from the Elegant Edges ~ Cricut cartridge.  The brown and yellow partial circle in the middle are from my scraps...can't remember how I ended up with those LOL. 
  

The fun little owl is cut from the Create A Critter ~ Cricut cartridge.  And her cute little owl face is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Critter Faces stamp set.  The sentiment is from the My Pink Stamper ~ Punny-licious stamp set.  And the ribbon is Celebrate It ~ Sheer Creations.  For the penwork, I used a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen, a brown ~ Zig Writer pen and for the beak - an orange ~ Zig Writer pen.

This is such a fun card...I just love how it turned out!  And if you have never used Peachy Keen Stamps, then you gotta hop on over to their website and check them out....you won't be sorry!!!

Well, that's it for today.  I will see you back here later this week with a very fun birthday card.  See you then :)

~Cassandra

1 comment :

CraftsManda said...

I adore this card! Owls are my favorite. So darling, really! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...