Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge

Hello everyone!  It's time for the PKS ~ Sketch Challenge #57 with a TwistCreate a card with the sketch and color combo provided.  Peachy Keen Stamps are not required, but we always love to see what you create with them if you have them already!




I'm still suffering from a little bit of "Cropper's Block".....so I'm not too happy with this, but here is my entry anyway:


The solid color cardstock is from Recollections.  The background patterned paper is from the SEI ~ Such A Girl paper collection.  The green scallop circles are punched with a Marvy Uchida punch.  The "love" stamp in the middle is from the My Creative Time's ~ Inspiring Words stamp set.  The "I' & the "U" are from the Technique Tuesday ~ Wayfarer alphabet stamp set.  The super cute little bride & groom are cut with the brand new dies from My Creative Time ~ scallop and stitched circle.  Both of their faces are from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Snow Cuties Face Assortment.  I cut the groom's little bowtie by hand.  The gems on the groom's bowtie and the bride's headband are from Doodlebug Design.  The ribbon is Celebrate It ~ Sheer Creations.  And the little tiny hearts are from an old little hand punch in my stash....I can't remember the maker.

Definitiely not my best work....but it's still a little cute :)  See you later this week for my favorite challenge of all.  Until then, have a great week!

~Cassandra

4 comments :

Nita T. said...

Awwwww, those little flowers are getting married! I love it! :) :) :) This card totally made me SMILE! :)
Nita
www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

Glora said...

Cute card! I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

Lorie said...

How cute! I love your take on this challenge, and am so happy you could join us at peachy Keen Stamps!

Hugs,
Lorie

Janice W. said...

Bride and groom faces! How adorable! Thanks so much for joining the PK challenge and good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...