Sunday, June 26, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge!

Hello everyone!  It's time for another challenge with My Creative Time.  It's the Throwback Thursday ~ "Cricutless Challenge".  The rules for this challenge:  Follow the sketch below.  You are not allowed to use your Cricut, Imagine, E2 or Gypsy.  You can use your punches and/or Cuttlebug.  


The minute I saw this sketch I knew exactly what I could do...but I must say - not using your Cricut is sooooo hard!!!  Here is my card:


The border is created from the Martha Stewart - Punch Around the Page ~ Loops punch.  The background paper and the beautiful butterflies are from the Basic Grey ~ Ambrosia collection.  The scallop circle is a Marvy Uchida punch.  And the sentiment is from the Technique Tuesday ~ Little Sentiments stamp set


I cut out the two individual butterflies from a sheet full of butterflies.  I love to do this!  I popped them up to give them dimension.  I also added some bling with my Imaginisce ~ I-Rock for that extra sparkle.

Well, that's my latest Challenge entry...hope you like it.  See you next time.

~Cassandra

5 comments :

Jill_in_AL said...

That is so pretty....it would be hard to go back to no technology.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great card!
I left you a little something on my blog...
http://shesasassylady.blogspot.com/2011/06/blog-award-times-two.html
Sheila

L.B. said...

so pretty. Love the colors in yours

Glora said...

WOW! This is gorgeous! I love that you cut those beautiful and detailed butterflies out of patterned paper. They look perfect on there popped up and with a little bling. I LOVE every single detail of this card! Amazing job! Hugs- Glora

Leanne said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Love that paper and you did amazing job cutting the butterflies out! Thanks for playing along with us at My Creative Times Throwback Thursday challenge! Hugs, Leanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...