Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge!

I'm back with another Challenge entry.  This time my project is for the Throwback Thursday Challenge with Emma over at My Creative Time.  The guidelines for this challenge:  Use any "older" Cricut cartridge of your choice and incorporate the colors - Green & Yellow somewhere on your project.  Here is my entry:


The card base and solid color cardstock are from Recollections.  The brown patterned paper behind the flowers is from the Basic Grey ~ Origins Collection Pack.  The flowers and flower box are cut from the Bloom ~ Cricut cartridge.  The yellow mat layer is cut from my new all time favorite Elegant Edges ~ Cricut cartridge.  And the pretty yellow ribbon is from Paper Trey Ink.  The only extra thing I did to this card is add some white stitching with my Sakura Gelly Roll pen around the rim of the flower box and the leaves of the flowers; and some brown stitching with my Zig Writer pen around the yellow mat.  Oh...and I added some pop dots behind the flowers and flower box to add some dimension.

That's it....super simple.  See you back here tomorrow with another Challenge entry.   Until then...

~Cassandra

3 comments :

VICTORIA said...

Hi Cassandra. I am a new follower. I love your card great job on it. Victoria :) Good luck with the challenge.

Cathryn said...

Very beautiful Cassandra! The window box effect is really stunning. I also love the yellow with the brown! Perfect! Thanks for playing along with Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge. Hugs, Cathryn :)

Glora said...

I always love to see your beautiful creations! This is yet another amazing card. I love the green and yellow with the brown. Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...