Monday, June 20, 2011

MPS ~ Birthday Crazy - Card Challenge

Hello everyone!  My Pink Stamper posted a fun Birthday Card Challenge, so I decided to make a birthday card for a friend of mine who loves gnomes.  Here is my entry:


The green, orange, and yellow cardstock are from Bazzill.  The brown, tan, black, white and offwhite cardstock are from Recollections.  The background shape is cut from the Elegant Edges ~ Cricut cartridge.  All the other cuts are from the Freshly Picked ~ Cricut cartridge.  The sheer orange ribbon is from my stash.


I used a brown ~ Color Box chalk ink to ink up the sign and make the dirt look a little more real.  The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper's ~ Sweetest Cupcakes stamp set.  And the cute flowers are actually individually cut from a ribbon of felt-like flowers I had in my stash.  I think they look so cute like that!  The only other thing is a little pen stitching with a brown ~ Zig Writer pen.

I'm all done with the big project I've been working on....so hopefully I will have a post with pictures to share really soon.. See you all then :)

~Cassandra

1 comment :

L.B. said...

How fun are these gnomes Great card! Congrats on your win (saw it on the circle board!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...