Saturday, June 18, 2011

Cricut Circle Blog ~ Weekly Challenge #34

Hi everyone!  I'm working on another big project right now ~ so until that's all done and I have pictures to share, I will show you a card I made for the Cricut Circle Blog ~ Weekly Challenge #34: Father's Day Card Sketch Challenge

The rules for this challenge:  make a Father's Day card using the sketch provided and include at least 2 Cricut image cuts.

Here's a picture of the sketch:


 And here's the Father's Day card I created based on the sketch:


The cardstock is from Recollections.  The background shape is cut from the Elegant Edges ~ Cricut cartridge.  The super cute father & daughter are cut from the Car Decals ~ Cricut cartridge.  The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper's ~ Happiest Moments stamp set.  I did some pen stitching with a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen and a brown ~ Zig Writer pen.  I added some cute little gems to the little girl's pony tails and under the sentiment.  And of course...I had to add the cute googlie eyes. 

Be back soon with another Challenge entry and......my other big project as soon as it's done :)  Until next time...

~Cassandra

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...