Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Birthday Week ~ card #1

Hey everyone!  I have a few birthdays coming up for family & friends, so I thought I would share a few birthday cards with you this week.  Here is card #1 (it is very similar to a card I made for a Cricut Circle Challlenge a few weeks ago):


All of the solid color cardstock is from Recollections.  The polka dot pattern paper is from Doodlebug Designs ~ Petite Prints.  The birthday candles are cut from the Birthday Bash ~ Cricut cartridge.  I added some yellow ~ Stickles to the flames to make them sparkle.  The ribbon is from my stash.  The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper's ~ Fabulous Phrases stamp set.  And I used the Martha Stewart ~ Drippy Goo punch on the bottom.  Also, there is a little bit of stitching with a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen and a black ~ Zig Writer pen.

That's it for today...quick, easy and super cheerful.  I just love all the colors of the rainbow...don't you?!  Stay tuned this week for a couple more fun and silly birthday cards.  Until then...

~Cassandra

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...