Tuesday, May 24, 2011

THANK YOU - US Armed Forces

Memorial Day is in one week.  So to honor those who have served, are serving or will serve in the US Armed Forces.....this week is for you.

Whenever I see a call for cards to Support Our Troops - I always like to participate.  This week I will show you some of the cards I have made in the past.

I will start with my favorite:


The card base and all of the cardstock are from Recollections.  The "I *heart* the USA" is cut from the Independence Day ~ Cricut cartridge.  I added some detail and penwork with my white Sakura Gelly Roll pen.  The white cardstock behind the image is embossed with the Stars ~ Cuttlebug folder.  And the "Thank You" sentiment stamped around the edges is from the My Pink Stamper ~ Family & Friends stamp set.

That's it - I made all the cards I will show you this week super simple...that way I can quickly make 10-20 of them at time.  Hope you like it.  Until next time...

~Cassandra

1 comment :

Josie0602 said...

Great card Cassandra!! I love it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...