Saturday, May 7, 2011

MPS ~ Challenge #9 - Glitz, Glam, Glitter

Back again...boy I'm getting tired...all of this crafting is wearing me out LOL.  For Challenge #9 over at My Pink Stamper we are to make a project using Glitz, Glam and Glitter.  So I decided to make a Bridal Shower card...I'm not sure I like it to much, but here it is anyway....


It's hard to see, but the high heeled shoes and the scallop circle are cut with beautiful glitter paper from DCWV ~ La Creme paper pack.  The shoes are cut from the Forever Young ~ Cricut cartridge.  The small accents on top of the shoes are little glitter flowers with a pearl in the center (these are little stickers I got from Michaels).  The scallop circle is from a Paper Shapers punch.  And the sentiment is from Technique Tuesday ~ Happily Ever After stamp set.  The border punch is Martha Stewart ~ Loops punch

Well, that's it for now...I may call it a night and start up again in the morning before we take my mother-in-law to lunch.  I hope you all had a great National Scrapbook Day.  Thanks for stopping by to look at my projects.  See you soon....

~Cassandra

1 comment :

Karen said...

This is gorgeous! I've enjoyed all your creations... thanks for sharing your talent! :o) Beautiful blog!

Hugs and blessings! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...