Saturday, May 7, 2011

MPS ~ Challenge #8 - A summer themed project

Ok.....back from dinner.  For Challenge #8 over at My Pink Stamper we are to make a Summer Themed Project.  So I decided to make a card to send to a friend of mine on the east coast.


The background patterned paper is from the DCVW - Warm Spectrums paper pack.  The sun's two layers are cut from the Life Is A Beach ~ Cricut cartridge.  **Note that I used the "Hide Contour" feature on my Gypsy to hide the sun's face.  The center of the sun is a Paper Shapers scallop circle punch.  And of course the cute little face is from Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Everyday Character Face Asst.  I added some Star Dust Stickles to the tips of the sun's rays and I also curled them up a little bit to give it some dimension.  The sentiment I just printed out from my computer.  And the best part of the card is the Martha Stewart ~ Drippy Goo punch.  Perfect for the Arizona summer.....where it's HOT HOT HOT !!!

I'm going to try to catch up on some of the challenges that I missed while we were at dinner, so I will keep posting tonight and maybe a little tomorrow.  See you soon!

~Cassandra

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...