Saturday, May 7, 2011

MPS ~ Challenge #3 - Breast Cancer

Back again.  For Challenge #3 over at My Pink Stamper - we are to make a card, scrapbook layout or 3-D item with a Breast Cancer theme.  This is good timing, because I just learned that one of our Cricut Cirlce members was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and a fellow Cricut Cirlce member posted a message requesting support for her.  So here is the card I made to send her my love and support...


The light pink background cardstock is Cuttlebugged with dots (can't remember the name of the folder right now).  The scallop frame is cut from once again my new all time favorite Cricut cartridge ~ Elegant Edges; there is a bright pink shadow and a medium pink frame.  The ribbon is cut from the Stand and Salute ~ Cricut cartridge.  The shadow is the bright pink color.  The top layer is the same light pink color as the background pink, but I added Star Dust Stickles to really make it sparkle.  The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper's ~ Sportastic stamp set.  I also used pop dots for the frame and for the ribbon to give it some dimension.

Phew...I'm getting hungry LOL.  I am going to skip Challenge #4 - Mother's Day...since I am way behind and I have already made all of my Mother's Day projects.  So I am going to grab a quick bite.  See you again soon...

~Cassandra

3 comments :

PurplePassionScrapper said...

So cute, bright & cheery!!

Kathy

Sheri said...

This card is TERRIFIC!!!! go to my blog - I have you an award.

Arcy Scraps said...

youre card is very pretty and uplifting. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...