Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cricut Circle Blog ~ Weekly Challenge #32

Hi everybody!  I know that I promised another card in honor of our troops and the upcoming Memorial Day, but I had to take a slight detour in order to enter another challenge.  So stay tuned and I will be back with another card to support our troops.

And now..it's time for the Cricut Circle Blog ~ Weekly Challenge #32 - Sketch Challenge:

The Challenge:  "Use the provided sketch to create a project.  Feel free to turn it on it’s side, simplify or combine a few of the elements together for a card or home decor project, etc. You are welcome to create anything as long as we can see that you used the sketch as your inspiration.  Have fun!"  The project must also include at least 2 Cricut Image cuts.


I have a lot of birthdays coming up around me, so I decided to make a brithday card for a friend.  Here is my take on the challenge sketch:


The card base and all of the cardstock are from Recollections.  All of the birthday candles, the red scallop circle and the white circle inside the scallop are cut from the Birthday Bash ~ Cricut cartridge.  The Happy Birthday 2U stamps are from Technique Tuesday.  The little green brads are from Making Memories.  The black and white polka dot ribbon is from Michaels.  And of course the flames on the candles glisten with a touch of Star Dust Stickles.  Oh...and who can forget the awesome Martha Stewart ~ Drippy Goo punch

That's it for today...wish me luck in the challenge :)  And don't forget to stay tuned for more celebration of our Armed Forces.  Until next time...

~Cassandra

1 comment :

Jovan said...

OMG...this card is AWESOME! Love the colors and details!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...