Monday, February 21, 2011

Thank You

Good morning eveyone.  Today I am sharing my most favorite card I have made so far.  It's a simple Thank You card and I hope the picture does it justice, because it's just beautiful in person.  Even my husband said it was his favorite too---Wahoo!



The flourish is from the Cake Basics cartridge.  The stamped sentiment is from Technique Tuesday.  The beautiful butterflies are from Basic Grey's - Ambrosia paper line.  I actually hand cut each of those little beauties ~ that was the only hard part of this card.  And if you look closely, the butterflies have a little bling ~ compliments of my I-Rock and Imaginisce.

A couple of tips for this one - to make the butterflies pop....I bent their wings upright and only glued down their bodies.  And, to show the motion of a couple of the butterflies....I used a simple black pen to show their flight path.

Have a great day....see you next time!
~Cassandra

4 comments :

L.B. said...

Very pretty card. Those butterflies are amazing..makes me want to buy things.

QuiltFrog said...

Thank you for sharing all of your creativity with us. Love the elegance and simplicity of this card.

nanapuddin said...

Beautiful card! TFS! Found you on the Circle blog! I'm now a follower!

elwalten said...

I love the bling on the butterflies!! A little extra is the difference between a good card maker and a GREAT card maker!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...