Sunday, February 20, 2011

Congratulations on Your Engagement!

Hello everyone.  Here is a quick card I made for a friend of mine who recently became engaged.




The image is from the Sweethearts cartridge.  The stamped sentiment is from Technique Tuesday.  The ribbon is from Michaels.  If you look closely, the backgroud is Cuttlebugged with hearts.  And if you look super super closely....I stickled the diamond ring (I don't think that shows up very good in this picture).  It's a really quick and simple card and it looks much better in person ~ I'm still trying to figure out how to take better pictures for my blog  :)  Thanks for stopping by....see you next time.

~Cassandra

3 comments :

Missie said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing

L.B. said...

Super cute! I want this cart right now, but because it was in the magazine I think it is super in demand.

Mahmood Ali said...

Beautiful creative thinking i like it...
Plastic Business Cards
Custom gift cards

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...