Friday, December 9, 2016

Stamp Anniething ~ Day 3 : December Release



Hello and welcome to Day #3 of the Stamp Anniething December Release!  

We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!


Annie is available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps we showed you this week!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here is my project for today:


This is the fun new Stamp Anniething ~ Annie : Happy New Year.  Doesn't she look ready to bring in the New Year???  I colored her in with Copic Sketch Markers.  And I added some Silver ~ Stickles to her party hat for a bit of sparkle.  I cut the white background with the Jaded Blossom ~ Rectangle Dies 2.  And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Happy New Year


Copic Sketch Markers
skin ~ E50, E51, E93
hair ~ E41, E42, E43, E44
outfit ~ B91, B93, B95, B97

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We hope you enjoyed our December release!
All the new stamps are available NOW in the store!
 Have a great day!


Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 3 of the December Release.  Make sure you head on over to Stamp Anniething to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon. Have a great day everyone!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...