Thursday, December 8, 2016

Stamp Anniething ~ Day 2 : December Release



Hello and welcome to Day #2 of the Stamp Anniething December Release!  

We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!


Felicity will be available in the store FRIDAY along with the other 2 stamps we show you this week!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here is my project for today:


This is the inspiring new Stamp Anniething ~ Felicity : Be Healthy.  Doesn't she look all ready to hit the gym?  I need to get me some of that lol!!!  ;)  I colored her hair and skin with Copic Sketch Markers and then paper pieced her workout outfit.  I cut the white background using the Jaded Blossom ~ Rectangle Dies 2. The sentiment at the top is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Happy New Year.  And the sentiment at the bottom is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Fitness Junkie.


Copic Sketch Colors
skin ~ E50, E51, E93
hair ~ E50, Y21, Y32
apple ~ R24, R46, R59

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We hope you enjoyed our December release!
All the new stamps will be available FRIDAY in the store!
 Have a great day!


Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 2 of the December Release.  Make sure you head on over to Stamp Anniething to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day everyone!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...