Friday, November 4, 2016

Stamp Anniething ~ Day 3 : November Release



Hello and welcome to Day #3 of the Stamp Anniething November Release!  

We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!


Lucille is available in the store Today along with the other 2 stamps we showed you this week!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here is the project I made for today:


This is the adorable Stamp Anniething ~ Lucille : What A Deer.  I colored her in with Copic Sketch Markers. I cut the reindeer background using the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  I cut the black background using the Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Rectangle Dies 2.  And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Hello Deer.


Copic Sketch Colors
skin ~ E50, E51, E93
hair ~ YR31, Y38, YR09, YR18
hat ~ E30, E31, E34, E35, E57
dress ~ YG03, YG17, YG67
snowman hat ~ T5, T6, T7

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 3 of the November Release.  Make sure you head on over to Stamp Anniething to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon. Have a great day everyone!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...