Thursday, October 6, 2016

Stamp Anniething ~ Day 2 : October Release


Hello and welcome to Day #2 of the Stamp Anniething October Release!  

We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!


Diana is a little cold but her over-sized sweater sure comes in handy!

Diana will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you this week!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the project I made for today:


This is the merry little Stamp Anniething ~ Diana : Sweater Weather.  I colored her in with Copic Sketch Markers.  I cut the striped background piece using the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  I cut the white piece using the Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Rectangle Dies 2.  And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Christmas Candy Wraps.

Copic Sketch Colors
skin ~ E50, E51, E93
hair ~ E50, Y21, YR31, E31
dress/bow ~ R24, R46, R59
sweater ~ YG03, YG17, YG67

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 2 of the October Release.  Make sure you head on over to Stamp Anniething to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow. Have a great day everyone!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...