Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Stamp Anniething ~ Day 1 : October Release


Hello and welcome to Day #1 of the Stamp Anniething October Release!
  
We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!


Annie is ready for Winter!

Annie will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you this week!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the project I made for today:


This is the Stamp Anniething ~ Annie : Warm Toasty.  She is super cute and all bundled up for winter.  I colored her in with Copic Sketch Markers.  I cut the background piece using the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  And I cut the gray piece using the Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Rectangle Dies 2.  And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Winter Wishes.


Copic Sketch Colors
skin ~ E50, E51, E93
hair/outfit ~ E41, E42, E43, E44
scarf/hat ~ BG72, BG75, BG78
jeans ~ B93, B95, B97

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 1 of the October Release.  Make sure you head on over to Stamp Anniething to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow. Have a great day everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...