Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Stamp Anniething ~ Day 1 : September Release



Hello and welcome to Day #1 of the Stamp Anniething September release!  

We've got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!


Nurse Holly wants you to Cheer up!

Holly will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you this week!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here is the project I created:


This is sweet Stamp Anniething ~ Holly : Cheer Up.  I colored her in with Copic Sketch Markers.  I cut the background with the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Get Well Soon.


Copic Sketch Colors
skin ~ E000, E00, E01
hair ~ T2, T4, T6, T8, T10
bear ~ E31, E33, E35
shadows ~ C1

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 1 of the September Release.  Make sure you head on over to Stamp Anniething to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon. Have a great day everyone!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...