Friday, August 5, 2016

Stamp Anniething ~ Day 3 : August Release


Hello and welcome to Day #3 of the Stamp Anniething August Release.
Let's do a sort of time warp dance with this release!


Rip roarin' 20s fun with Lucille!

Lucille is available in the store today along with the two other stamps we showed you this week.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here is what I created:


This is the sassy little Stamp Anniething ~ Lucille : Roarin' Fun.  I colored her in with Copic Sketch Makers.  And for her dress, I used Champagne ~ Stickles.  I cut the background piece with the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  At the bottom, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Flag Dies and the Jaded Blossom ~ Flag Dies 2.  The "roarin" comes with Lucille.  And the rest of the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Fish On.


Copics Sketch Colors
skin ~ E000, E00, E01
hair ~ YR31, YR14, YR18, E19
feather ~ E41, E42, E43, E44

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 3 of the August Release.  Make sure you head on over to Stamp Anniething to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon. Have a great day everyone!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...